Reports that SWP bookshop Bookmarks attacked

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by PaulOK, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Grump

Grump Well-Known Member

How embarrassing, the fascists didn't even know how to fight!

2. Dogsauce

Dogsauce Lord of the Dance Settee

It’s the fucking Walt Right.

3. Mr.Bishie

Mr.Bishie BeRightOn

There was more than one journalist covering events. Let alone fash with their phones.

4. FridgeMagnet

FridgeMagnet Administrator

Lucy Brown, who was shocked at Tommy being *gasp* maybe a bit racist and not a proper journalist, has been on holiday with white nationalists and

The39thStep and danny la rouge like this.
  5. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

That's a kosher black sun. No fucking about with that. That's as hard as hard nazis go.

The39thStep and FridgeMagnet like this.
  6. Pickman's model

Pickman's model One star in sight

I'd be disappointed if someone on holiday with MC wasn't sporting some dubious jewellery

7. Dogsauce

Dogsauce Lord of the Dance Settee

WRT that Lucy Brown interview- if you can say one thing about the far right they seem to be very keen grasses if the money is there. For all the multitude divisions on the left there doesn’t seem to be the same culture of spilling the beans after acrimonious splits. Either that or nobody would offer them money :D

Nigel likes this.
  8. copliker

copliker ...

9. danny la rouge

danny la rouge Warning: posts may cause vasovagal presyncope

krink and Nigel like this.
  10. copliker

copliker ...

It doesn't stop there. Her stodgy rocker "Rules" from the album Laundry Service (obviously a reference to Dublin's Swastika Laundry) is a thinly disguised version of the fuhrereid.

spitfire and danny la rouge like this.
  11. danny la rouge

I bow to your encyclopaedic knowledge of Shakira's oeuvre. :D

12. emanymton

emanymton A cat politely sat on the flaming gardener.

Totoro303 likes this.
  13. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

Pretty easy to establish the background of the person interviewed...so you'd think so.

The39thStep likes this.
  14. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

Who Shakira?

15. M Testa

M Testa New Member

We have long contested that many groupuscules on the UK far right are little more than inept criminal gangs and many of their members have bad criminal records so when they get nicked (often for non-political things) they can be pressured to give info to plod. The recent National Action case was helped by a grass. Robinson has been in prison 7 times. Mosque bacon draper 'Bunny' Crehan had over 55 offences and several terms inside. North West Imbeciles diddyfiddler calvert has been inside for attacking a pregnant woman and other violence and his mate shaun 'fatmess' jones was jailed for biting someone’s ear during a fight over sausage rolls and his long history of violence includes drunken and abusive offending and attacks on his wife. I dunno about you, but I've never met any anarchos/anti-fascists/leftists who have such appalling (non-political) criminal records like these shit-biscuits.

16. M Testa

M Testa New Member

Shakira on the left

shakira.jpg

17. Idris2002

Idris2002 the liberation forces make movies of their own

The last time I saw one of those was on a sticker on the escalator in the Vasileoskoy Ostrov metro station in St. Petersburg.

18. chilango

chilango *shrugs*

I spent $150 on a front row seat for a Shakira concert a few years back. She was good value.

danny la rouge likes this.
  19. Wilf

Wilf Meeting few of his KPIs

emanymton likes this.
  20. krink

krink I'll do it this afternoon

I'm very aware of this rehabilitation of the swp and how they're slowly worming their way back into everything. I have been invited to join a local initiative to try to do something about the completely unopposed far right demos of the last few years and it looked good but even they have joined up with sutr from the next city over and since the whole thing is around sexual abuse of women, it's got a fucking big problem right there. I don't even know if i should bother because I'm not working with the swp (them and tankies is my line).
    on a side note, why the fash haven't picked up the martin smith stick to beat sutr/uaf is beyond me.

crossthebreeze likes this.
  21. Pickman's model

Pickman's model One star in sight

because they've a great ton of dirty washing of their own they don't like aired no doubt. the number of nonces and terrorists and so on among them.

22. danny la rouge

Popular Latin crooner.

23. belboid

belboid TUC Off Your Knees

I thought she sung in Spanish...

Dom Traynor and danny la rouge like this.
  24. danny la rouge

Ecce in pictura est puella cantrix.

25. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

Ingens polyspaston

Pickman's model likes this.
  26. danny la rouge

Zima at Anzo.