1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rees Mogg mobbed.

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by Red Sky, Feb 3, 2018.

1. The Flying Pig

The Flying Pig Well-Known Member

Keep up!!!!! the campaign has been running for some time!!! But you are allowed to join in, ninja attire optional as I found out last week.

2. The Flying Pig

No there are plenty out here like me, it is just we tend to put our efforts into more community based local issues rather than doning our fancy dress for the evening and shouting 'nazi' at someone who obviously is not a nazi, it is just too frigging weird for most normal people.

3. The Flying Pig

Full of shit? you decide, I really am not too fussed. Turn the question on it's head, Name the stalwats who have not returned to their home counties safe havens and have not got a slick job! Now that should get you thinking.

4. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Yeh, i thought as much - it's just your usual vapid farting

Nigel likes this.
  5. The Flying Pig

Let me help you, think SWP, then think where some of them are now, antifa now appears to be following the same pattern. I am only trying to help you as I already know how many have stayed true to their class.

6. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

antifa aren't an organisation tho are they, and they do more than sell papers and suck the life out of movements
    swappies can fuck off

7. manji

manji Well-Known Member

8. Lurdan

Lurdan old wave

Speaking of fancy dress here's martial arts instructor Paul Townsley, the "man in the white shirt"

[​IMG]

Fortunately its all a big misunderstanding
    So just like members of the middle class left cosplaying as working class then.

dweller and NoXion like this.
  9. The Flying Pig

Swappies and antifart can fuk off as far as I am concerned!

10. The Flying Pig

This is what some of the upper classes do for fun dress up like nazis, all the way to the royal family. Dressing up just makes you a total prick! not a nazi.

11. The Flying Pig

No Mr Golding this is not Anti Fascist Action, AFA were top class!!

12. FridgeMagnet

FridgeMagnet Administrator

There’s always someone isn’t there. Back in my day we did protesting right, not like kids today with their iPhones and rap music, they’ve gone soft.

Nigel, SpookyFrank, NoXion and 4 others like this.
  13. The Flying Pig

The only difference in your comment is that I am still in action, but as most of you know I will not stand at militant demos with todays fake flakey antifa.

14. Red Sky

Red Sky It was like that when I got here.

You're a bell end and a fantasist.

I fear for whichever community group you've latched onto.

Nigel, ddraig, existentialist and 3 others like this.
  15. The Flying Pig

I don't really care what you think, I only know that I have many true friends and comrades within the organisations I am involved with. People who tend to be divisive and name calling like yourself get short change with us, we don't suffer fools lightly. As the plonker antifart idiot shouting " Kill Jeremy Hunt" at one recent meeting found, go back to where you came from and shout it out to your masked friends.

16. 19force8

19force8 For the avoidance of faith

17. The Flying Pig

This is just so dumb, but quite common of some clowns today, even reproducing quotes from this scum paper is an act of treason against all those that have suffered from it's bile. Some who say they are on the left need to think a bit deeper.

18. Pickman's model

Yeh. I've asked you to put up. You've blustered. Now it's time for you to shut up as it's plain you're just a windbag

Nigel and existentialist like this.
  19. The Flying Pig

Ok grand dad you have a firm and stern way about you.

20. Pickman's model

And you've a loose way about you, reminiscent of a stream of diarrhea

21. The Flying Pig

Keep on topic old man and have you gone all USA on us all of a sudden?

22. Pickman's model

You've nothing to say on this subject, you've refused to support your claims

23. RainbowTown

RainbowTown Well-Known Member

Handbags at ten paces stuff, with everyone coming out of it looking like fools to be laughed at. Of course, in Rees-Mogg's case that's not hard to do, of course.