1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QUESTION: PLEASE HELP NAME THIS CLASSIC 90'S TRACK

Discussion in 'music making & live music' started by ChristianB, May 25, 2014.

1. santibaby

santibaby New Member

Wes - Alane, It must be this lol spent ages lookin for it. And if it isn't it well its a worthy replacement! serious 90s nostalgia what a tune

2. Tej Oniga

Tej Oniga New Member

Is it this?

3. kitecris

kitecris New Member

Just registered to post this as I was looking for a similar sounding track from 1994 day on 6 Music yesterday.

Is this it?

Enigma - Return To Innocence

4. DJ Oguzhan Efe

DJ Oguzhan Efe New Member

We're searching same track,bro. Track included bell samples. And starting with high frequency upper octaved child choir. Child says something but not understanding to him talk. And after 8 pattern connecting to bell harmony and looping child choir. Next 8th pattern attacking with 16beats, crash and silence kicks. Next 16th pattern is starting 128 bpm tribal bongo loops and child choir loops says: dow dow d-d-dow dow d-d-dow dow :)P) If you have found this track, please share this page. Thanks for this thread. ;)

BassJunkie likes this.
  5. nogojones

nogojones Well-Known Member

Wasn't the OP looking for a classic house track? Those last three tracks sound like Enya on a bad pill.

Three one time posters coming in to drop a shite tune onto an historic thread. Thats some weird trolling

stockwelljonny and Fez909 like this.
  6. Fez909

Fez909 um...

Welcome to the music equivalent of the "travelling to the USA with a criminal record" thread :thumbs:

killer b likes this.
  7. nogojones

If I committed some really heinous crimes against dance music in the mid 90's, will they still let me in the club?

8. Fez909

Fez909 um...

Just answer "no" to all the bouncer questions and their R.O.A.R. means they have to let you in.... :hmm:

nogojones likes this.
  9. Aida

Aida New Member

10. Roblar101

Roblar101 New Member

I have for many months myself been searching for a tune I used to listen to religiously. It was a trance song with children singing. I know i heard it after I got a free cd with ministry of sound magazine. I have spent a lovely Saturday evening trolling the internet to find a picture of its cover. Unbelievably 6 hours in I have found it and I have no doubt the song this guy was watching for is the same as I was. Am shocked to see a thread on a forum with some guy searching for the same song. This song should be on every best of trance album there is.

The song is definitely 100%

Floribunda - mothers pride (tall Paul remix)

#winner

11. edunaka

edunaka New Member

Hi,
    I was trying to find the same track, and after a couple of days I could finally find; the name of the track is Pianonegro (the name of the band is also Pianonegro):

12. nogojones

Yer just taking the piss now

13. Supine

Supine Rough Like Badger

This got weird :eek:

14. arran

arran New Member

OK so i was looking for a song too which lead me here mate is it by any chance deep forest-sweet lullaby its taken me weeks to find it it used to be one of my mums favorite tunes growing up i had it stuck in my head for some reason and couldn't find it

Last edited: May 16, 2017