psychedelic t-shirts...

Discussion in 'threads and dreads' started by Johnny Vodka, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Johnny Vodka

Johnny Vodka The Abominable Scotsman

Have decided I need a few new t-shirts... It's rare I find stuff I like in the shops (well, Next and River Island) that I like. Sometimes I see designs I like, but I don't like them 'on the model'. :oops: :facepalm: So I've decided I should maybe try buying online, though I don't really like not being able to try stuff on before I buy.

Anyway, I think I want something on a psychedelic tip - which doesn't mean the 'loudest', most colourful t-shirt I can find. I tend to not go for designs that are too outrageous, or if I do go for a crazy design, the rule would be to keep the colours muted.

So anyone seen anything good online (recommended retailers/designs)? I've had a look at Amazon, quite liked some of the stuff, but then Googled and found a site called Redbubble. Drowning in choice on that site...

2. moonsi til

moonsi til worked it out now!

Not a psychedelic t-short but I got my partner a lovely t-shirt on etsy. I got him a purple one with a bhudda print.

Johnny Vodka likes this.
  3. Johnny Vodka

Johnny Vodka The Abominable Scotsman

Buddhas and any sort of weirdy spiritual stuff are fine too. I will check it out.

4. moody

moody Being alive increases risk of death.

I am into all over print t-shirts. My last one was from Ted Bakers & has an all over flower, like orchids, theme contrasting a black back ground.

It's not stereotypically trippy but it is like a throw-back to the 70s.

I like to look on ebay, just search "all over print t-shirts", there are a lot, bit like shopping in TK-Maxx, a lot of junk but a good search and you'll find some gems, trust me, and cheap too.

UnderAnOpenSky likes this.
  5. dessiato

dessiato Mele Kalikimaka hauʻoli hou makahiki

I think a person gets to a point where printed, and strong, designs are no longer wearable. They make you look as if you are trying too harr. Small, discreet, logos are permissable, but nothing loud.

6. moose

moose like some cat from Japan

You need one of these.

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 18.31.55.png

danski likes this.
  7. strung out

strung out (",)

8. spanglechick

spanglechick High Empress of Dressing Up

I think you're talking shit.

shambler, sojourner and mr steev like this.
  9. BristolEcho

BristolEcho Well-Known Member

10. krtek a houby

krtek a houby how's it going to end?

Bought this design in Brighton years back
    [​IMG]

It's supposed to be Mister Tambourine Man but as someone pointed out, it looks like "Mist Urine"...

Lupa and spanglechick like this.
  11. danski

danski Comfortable chair.

If that had only pills on it I’d totally get one. It’s a bit too obvious with all the other stuff whereas just pills might look like a pattern until closer inspection.

12. sojourner

sojourner Where's me readers?

Yeh Etsy have tons of stuff on there

13. moose

That company doesn't do subtle :D

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 20.35.21.png

moody and danski like this.
  14. Lupa

Lupa A loving heart is the truest wisdom

Redbubble is great because you're supporting artists.:thumbs:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  15. moody

moody Being alive increases risk of death.

16. moose