Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pros and Cons of living in Swansea after almost two years ...

William of Walworth

Festographer
Yes and no respectively ... ;) :D

I'm off to London tomorrow and will be madly busy with family business there, but I may feel the need to post up a Swansea update soon ...

el-ahrairah

forward communism, forward gerbils!
Glad I live in a proper area where you can get an Ambulance... mind you the Ambulance service are probably fed up of all the drunks and druggies on the streets in Swansea.. Not to mention the lovely humans that physically crap on the street - what a wonderful city!! You should all be so proud!
http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/People-need-know-awful-state/story-22851881-detail/story.html
fucking hell, you actually posted it again. keep on posting it, see how many threads you can get it over before you get banned. we'll run a book and donate the winnings to the Swansea Tourist Board.

Swanseabay

Amazed any of you can afford internet connections - given what a shit hole Swansea is - do the DSS give you a good deal for internet access in the hopes you'll use it to find a job... as if!

Swanseabay

Poles is a term used for Polish - who can go all over the UK - obviously they have good taste - as its not Wales they want to live in. Be careful if you start accusing people of a racist behaviour - that is a police matter

8den

No I'm pretty sure that was 8ball...
Poles is a term used for Polish
Really? Well I never. Learn something new every day.
- who can go all over the UK - obviously they have good taste - as its not Wales they want to live in.
So when you said "even the Poles don't like Wales" you meant "the famously refined sensibilities of the People of Poland turn their noses up at south Wales"?
Be careful if you start accusing people of a racist behaviour - that is a police matter
I am LITERATLY shitting it. No really typing this on my tablet in the bathroom.

You racist twatbag.

Last edited:

xenon

ContentIsBuffering....
Xenon - lack of language skills indicates the level of education in Swansea... I rest my case - SHIT HOLE!
I don't live in Swansea you bellend. And interpreting a brief but deserved impolite way of saying go away as indicative of a poorsity of language skills, merely adds to the impression of a biggoted dullard you've created for yourself.

Swanseabay

I understand - you will probably be in the bathroom for a while - i presume you'll have some fresh air though as its probably an outside loo - if you save up, you may be able to afford an inside bathroom... eventually...

Swanseabay

xenon - you've missed your calling as an extra in Downton Abbey - but I expect it took you the last hour to look up all those words in a dictionary.. well done - maybe you can go back to Wales and explain to people what a dictionary is!

8den

No I'm pretty sure that was 8ball...
I understand - you will probably be in the bathroom for a while - i presume you'll have some fresh air though as its probably an outside loo - if you save up, you may be able to afford an inside bathroom... eventually...

I like Xenon, do not live in Swansea. Though I did live in the Mumbles for six months while shooting a TV show in the old Ford factory.