1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proper techno nights in London atm

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by ska invita, Nov 2, 2014.

1. IMHO AnD were the highlight last year, I was downing absinthe shots at the bar, good times! Ancient methods in 2012 though, proper chest-rattling shit. Esp since they played this.
    :)

Anyway I'm pretty sick of going out and the petty-bourgeois expenses incurred at techno nights aren't conducive to someone like me who is unemployed. :p

ska invita and rutabowa like this.
  2. Imho AnD were the highlight last year, was downing shots of absinthe at the bar :). Ancient methods played some chest-rattling shit in 2012 though, particularly UltraHigh - The Revenge of the Maya Gods

Anyhow, I'm sick of going out and cannot afford the petit-bourgeois luxuries of the techno lifestyle. Not whilst I am unemployed. :p

3. killer b

killer b Ennui Rollins

It's my birthday early december, thinking about london on the weekend of the 5th/6th - any interest in surgeon & regis at bloc that weekend?

tbtommyb and alsoknownas like this.
  4. Orang Utan

Orang Utan Sub-Sub-Librarian

Ooh mebbe . Isn't it sold out though?

5. killer b

killer b Ennui Rollins

6. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Domination Snert

They still have tickets on Resident Advisor.

Orang Utan likes this.
  7. Did anyone end up going to this? What was it like?

8. ska invita

ska invita back on the other side

thanks for the tag
    out of my price range at the mo
    hoping by summer to be out of my financial hole

dialectician likes this.
  9. Go to plex 2015! It'll be rammed though...

10. You could always go to the void nights every first sunday of the month ska invita

cafe 1001, brick lane. Free!

ska invita likes this.
  11. ska invita

thats a good idea - i quite like it in there - thanks for the tip!that would be nice and low commitment
    its okay is it, this Void thing?

Is that night definitely still running? eta yes https://www.facebook.com/VOIDLondon

12. cantsin

cantsin Well-Known Member

More like new beat/jacking/kraut/weird italo shit tbh ( havent been, but know and + luv em ) - sposed to be be v good on all levels

13. November is an absolute treat for uncompromising leftfield music in London.

First up we've got Plex, Bleed, Them. November 6th.

Then

Bloc X Leisure System with Karenn and Landstrumm. on the 14th.

Then the mighty Autechre night with Objekt, Rob hall, Russell Haswell and AE. Won't post the link cos it's sold out haha! on the 21st. That's three weeks of debauchery sorted. The question is, can I get cheap transport?

14. poptyping, can i crash at yours after Autechre? can't face taking a 4 and a half hour bus at 7 AM.

15. xes

xes F.O.A.D

dirty dirty techno/acid techno on the 21st of Nov for London Underground United. (my birthday weekend btw *cough*)

909London: Stay Up Forever

Miss Djax :cool:

dynamicbaddog likes this.
  16. Already paid £30 for Autechre and Haswell, sorry mate!

Plus the techno at Plex and Karren/Landstrumm will be dirtier and wonkier... :)

17. Thimble Queen

Thimble Queen Well-Known Member

Mate. I might be back in Calais. I could be tempted for a dance at plex though x

dialectician likes this.
  18. xes

xes F.O.A.D

Enjoy, I prefers me acid stuff anyway, so looks like we're both in for good nights :cool:

dialectician likes this.
  19. Dan U

Dan U Boompty

Would love to go to that.

No chance sadly.

20. Rik

Rik Well-Known Member

I've got tickets for the Bloc x Leisure System and the Autechre show.

Got the Clark gig on the 7th at Oval Space. Helena Hauff at Dance Tunnel on 27th and the Planet Mu night on 28th. Busy November!

21. ska invita

[​IMG]

Cowley likes this.
  22. Fez909

Fez909 um...

Is that UR and MB on as separate sets?? Does MB DJ now?! :eek:

ska invita likes this.
  23. ska invita

Seems so....

24. ska invita

fancy it?

25. Fez909

Fez909 um...

Not really, tbh. I love UR but I've seen them twice now and they've been disappointing both times :(

ska invita likes this.
  26. Moronik

Moronik roughly humanoid

Don't

this saturday

Orang Utan likes this.
  27. Was supposed to be going but can't afford techno in london after bookfare. Probably will give bookfare a miss as well.

28. xes

xes F.O.A.D

It was fun :)

dynamicbaddog and Dan U like this.
  29. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

Planet mu night?!