Problems with myHermes deliveries in the Brixton area ?

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by lordnoise, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Pickman's model

Pickman's model every man and every woman is a star

they've had something for me for the past week

2. lordnoise

lordnoise Well-Known Member

Yet more Hermes inept bollox with a large helping of f**k the customer thrown in ...

After losing two parcels to a thief who accessed my block (see previous postings) I put a clear note on my letter box asking posties and delivery agents not to leave parcels on my doorstep as its not secure.

A few weeks later Hermes leave another parcel on my doorstep along with a thoughtful note through my letterbox telling me its by my door. Luckily my neighbours again saved the day by spotting it and keeping it for me.

DSCF2924.JPG
    They really are the archetypal bunch of wotsits ...

3. ash

ash Inittogether

I’ve had them leave stuff behind the bins, in the bin!! And on the doorstep which is open to the road and seen easily from the street through our gate which is a busy street in Brixton with people constantly walking past it’s infuriating.

4. ash

ash Inittogether

Did you find a solution to this in the end - it’s ridiculous there’s nowhere central.

5. Rushy

Rushy AKA some / certain posters

Same last weekend. On my doorstep in full view of the pavement whilst I was away. And bent beyond use.