Pretend ASBO

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by Edie, Jun 28, 2018.

1. cyril_smear

cyril_smear Well-Known Member

Very convincing.

2. Edie

Edie Well-Known Member

Off you fuck :D

3. cupid_stunt

cupid_stunt Dyslexic cnut, & all round knob-head.

Was you born a twat, or did you just grow into one? :hmm:

tim and farmerbarleymow like this.
  4. Edie

Edie Well-Known Member

Tbf it doesn’t sound massively convincing. So you will just have to take my word that I know my kids bettern you.

tim and farmerbarleymow like this.
  5. cyril_smear

Soz.

6. cyril_smear

You should have said "I know for a fact" instead.

7. Edie

Edie Well-Known Member

That would of definitely been more convincing I’m sure you’re right.

I do know for a fact he’s not smoking weed or doing drugs cos there’s absolutely no way he’d get that past me :D

Anyway, quiet out tonight cos everyone watching the footie.

8. cyril_smear

Have you thought about moving? I know that's drastic and you're letting these cunts win but do you really need all this?

cupid_stunt likes this.
  9. spanglechick

spanglechick High Empress of Dressing Up

It's a big problem - they call it "cuckooing" a flat. If the police are aware it's happening to this vulnerable lad, that's a bloody good thing, cos usually they don't know.

Shit for your lad, Edie - but you must be so pleased/relieved that he fell out with them when he did. Are these the "duck" boys?

10. Edie

Edie Well-Known Member

I AM NOT MOVING because some little 15yo scrotes are fucking about! That’s insane. I own the house, I like my neighbours, I live by the park, I’m close to school. It’ll all simmer down.

Interestingly one of the other single mums IS moving back to Filey. One down.

11. Edie

Edie Well-Known Member

Yeah the decapitated duck boys.

farmerbarleymow likes this.
  12. campanula

campanula plant a seed

hugs Edie (we have one round here too). Fortunately, these nasty little fuckwits do tend to shit on their own doorsteps (it's what they know, I think) but, as you also note, this is a cyclical thing. Currently, our neughbourhood thief and bully is out of nick...but it will only be a matter of time before he is back inside...and as he has robbed nearly everyone, he has no support (even though grassing is beyond the pale)...he won't be at large much longer.
    Those pics of children suffering from foetal alcohol syndrome - fits our scumbag to a tee...so am caught between feeling sorry for him (cos his life is really demarcated now and it isn't a good one)...and wanting to run the fucker over in the pick-up (can't drive though so...).
    Chin up - this will pass.
    Oh, ignore the council stuff - just a cover your arse letter - no real power to do anything.

13. Edie

Edie Well-Known Member

campanula likes this.