1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your new tunes (z)

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by chazegee, Feb 10, 2007.

1. jcsd

jcsd one careful pwner

2. MrSki

MrSki Who am I to say you're wrong

Sounds a bit like a mix of 'She's lost control again' & 'Killing an Arab'

3. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

4. Cowley

Cowley Well-Known Member

5. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

6. Mumbles274

Mumbles274 running from law and the press and the parents

i posted my first take in 'rubbish tunes' this is the second take, still not 100%, but a work in progress

7. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

8. oneunder

oneunder Mind The Gap !

9. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

Chemical needs likes this.
  10. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

diond likes this.
  11. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

12. sim667

13. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

For what it's worth I like the buildup, but the main break comes in too much too soon you need a transition... :)

sim667 likes this.
  14. alan_

alan_ Well-Known Member

Ignore the YT image,but because it was on there it seemed the easiest way to upload it. Yes that is a hymn tune of sorts at the back end. I was reading Garrison Keillor and his story mentioned "Softly tenderly Jesus is calling" the tune was in my head for days and when I was in the studio it just came out. I have always wanted to mix and EQ this but do not have the Pro Tools

diond likes this.
  15. sim667

Like another 16 or 32 bars?

16. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

Lol I dunno, we just make it up as we go along. :)

17. sim667

I added another 16 bars, I prefer it :)

teqniq likes this.
  18. Mumbles274

Mumbles274 running from law and the press and the parents

I posted in the Sofa forum the other night about recording my eldest singing.. for any singers out there I would love some advice that i can give her. I think she does really well, a few timing issues that we both have and I think she will get better with confidence but for 14 and her 2nd time of live singing, i am so proud and think she has a lovely voice. But what can i say to encourage her to believe in herself? what tips can i give her to improve?

19. Chemical needs

Chemical needs stirring

20. mwgdrwg

mwgdrwg A powerhouse of a human and cannot be silenced Enforced Holiday

These aren't new, in fact they're 8 years old at least (I know this because I had to convert my 'studio' into a child's bedroom :D). But, I just recently uploaded them to SoundCloud, and they've got my creative thoughts going again. Most of them are just experiments, but I am listening to them again and enjoying them :D My next plan is to upload all my Amiga tracker music, then get cracking with new stuff.:

Mae'r bont ar dân (the bridge is on fire) - The story is about the accidental burning of the Britannia Bridge over the Menai Straits in Wales.

More here
    (mixed amongst stuff I reposted).

21. oneunder

oneunder Mind The Gap !

22. jcsd

jcsd one careful pwner

23. sim667

https://soundcloud.com/sim667/bass-drop

I'd like to know what people thought of this, going for a bassliney type feel, with a bit of reese for good measure.

edit number 2: Sick of hearing it, so I finalised it, and upgraded my soundcloud for more minutes.....

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  24. hsm

hsm New Member

hey guys

i have been filming some artist at denmark street seeing as it is being demolished soon.
    please let me know what you think.

25. Tortoise Power

Tortoise Power New Member

Great up and coming glam punk band from Camden, London. Very funny and original video.

26. The Surgery

The Surgery New Member

sim667 likes this.
  27. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

28. sim667

29. sim667

30. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered