1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Policing In Brixton Notice Board

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by Lee Japser, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Lee Japser

Lee Japser Well-Known Member

Any one witnessed or filmed the violent arrest of a black teenagers, three girls and a young man outside Brixton Mothercare yesterday Thursday 9th March around 5.30pm? Please ask them to contact me.

2. Winot

Winot I wholeheartedley agree with your viewpoint

3. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

If they are all teenagers and you don't know them why are the females automatically 'girls' and the male a 'young man'?

spanglechick likes this.
  4. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Cos sexism?

5. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

That's fairly clearly what I was implying. Don't think anyone needed any help there but cheers anyway.

mrs quoad and editor like this.
  6. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Yeh, of course *you* know what you're implying and I know what you're implying, but not sure Lee always picks up on implications so I'm not helping you, I'm helping him.

7. Lee Japser

Err.. because the young man is an adult and the teenagers are all below 16?

shygirl and cuppa tee like this.
  8. shygirl

shygirl Well-Known Member

Why don't people leave Lee the fuck alone? We all have our ways, we're not perfect but I can say that Lee is consistent in being there, in calling out bad policing and fighting for community. No need for snidey comments. Its typical of the left generally, always having a pop at eachother rather than focusing their energy on the real enemies.

9. GarveyLives

GarveyLives Well-Known Member

A more pertinent question is why anyone would entrust him with this information, given his track record in the 30-odd years since he appeared in London's African community from nowhere.

10. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda 100% echtes Pandabär!!

Did you just call me a member of the left? :mad:

:p

shygirl likes this.
  11. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

Eh? Are people not allowed to move in your world? What a silly thing to say.

shygirl likes this.
  12. shygirl

Er, its called Manchester or somewhere thereabouts. Lee has as much right as the next person to be involved in community politics. He has history, not always good, but then so do a lot of us. If we were under the same level of scrutiny that he's experienced, many of us wouldn't quite be smelling of roses.

Rutita1 and Manter like this.
  13. CH1

CH1 "Red Guard"(NLYL)

shygirl , GarveyLives Manter etc
    Lee hails originally from Hulme I think, which makes him pretty representative of social housing tenants in South London (cf Stockwell park Estate, Angell Town, Aylesbury Estate etc).

If you want to get the general idea of his previous environment, this article and its successors about the failings of system built blocks in Hulme may give you an idea: The Hulme Crescents, Manchester: bringing ‘a touch of eighteenth century grace and dignity’ to municipal building

I myself lived only a mile from Hulme in Rusholme ("Manchester's Curry Mile") and I can't see that moving from Manchester to South London disqualifies one from community politics in London.

Lee has a reputation for demagoguery in front of a large crowd - like George Galloway. Probably that's why they fell out - two divas so to speak.

But I would have thought if one challenged either on non-politically correct speak they would shrug it off as a bourgeois deviationist intervention. Which it obviously is!

shygirl likes this.
  14. TopCat

TopCat Gone away, no forwarding address

He is a grasping politician most interested in promoting himself. It's a fucking cheek to think he should get a ride free from criticism on Urban75. No other politician would have the balls to come here and spout self promoting insincere shite. Lee does not have balls, just delusional self entitlement.

15. shygirl

I get that no-one, least of all a politician, should get a ride free from criticism, I was just pissed off at how quick people on here are to rubbish him. But I disagree that he's all 'insincere shite....delusional entitlement'. I worked closely with him for years in the cpcg, he's put in a huge amount of time and commitment to community politics, and not all for self-promotion as you assert. It sounds like Lee might have upset you at some point.

16. TopCat

TopCat Gone away, no forwarding address

It's not personal shygirl. I have seen his actions over the decades.

shygirl likes this.
  17. Lee Japser

Really....? and who might you be that"s knows me so well ?

18. Lee Japser

I've read and laughed, hearty actually, at some of the utter bollocks on here from some people who all claim to know me. Its laughable that these largely anonymous key board critics, feel quite comfortable to making such sweeping statements, without a shred of objective fact or evidence as for their conclusions, well we may disagree on political analysis and tactics and thats fine, but what I see on here is largely juvenile commentary. As for me Im not going to get engaged beyond this response so whomsoever can kiss my black ass. Fact is this debate only exits in this little bubble and I know I am appreciated by my community and well supported and not once, have I heard any of the bullshit written on here repeated to me in public. To be honest you might want to consider this, Im a working class lad and these 'criticisms' are like water off ducks back. In fact the more you keep calling my name, the more I actually like it plus those repeated mentions boosts my on line visibility, so thanks. No need to respond. Have a lovely day.

19. Lee Japser

Code 7 who have worked 17352544_10208579481552049_8898824947885992064_n.jpg for 21 years in Lambeth have called a public meeting to discuss intra schools violence in Lambeth after 3.30.

shygirl likes this.
  20. Reiabuzz

Reiabuzz Well-Known Member

You're a dick Lee. And a serial loser. Deal with it.

Your 'black ass' btw? Is that helpful? Or even true? You're as Irish as you are 'black'

21. ChrisSouth

ChrisSouth Well-Known Member

Will they be discussing the correct use of apostrophes too?

22. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

FFS what is this shit now? Are you saying that if he is mixed he can't be Black? Have a fucking word with yourself. I don't care how much people around here dislike LJ but this shit is out of order. You don't get to 'count' or define his ethnic identity in this way.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  23. Lee Japser

Now some anonymous no mark wants to define my blackness? Don't worry I have very black moist spot reserved for people like you.

24. Lee Japser

Its working class grammar. You see what I did there right?

25. ChrisSouth

It's not working class grammar at all. Why aren't you allowing the working class to have correct grammar?

DietCokeGirl likes this.
  26. TruXta

TruXta Tired

Seriously?

27. Thimble Queen

Thimble Queen Well-Known Member

:eek: :D

28. Winot

Winot I wholeheartedley agree with your viewpoint

Isn't there an argument that the word 'parents' is an adjectival modifier and therefore 'parents meeting' is correct?

29. ChrisSouth

No, parents isn't an adjective. Is the evening of the parents, therefore a possessive apostrophe is needed.

Jimbeau likes this.
  30. nick

nick Pleomorphic Adenomas R us

cf Private Eye:
    pedants corner
    became
    pedant's corner
    became
    pedants' corner
    became
    pedantry corner

Lee Japser, T & P and Winot like this.