1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLAY OFF FINAL Bognor Regis v DULWICH HAMLET 1/5/2017 Monday 3pm

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by toby kempton, Apr 28, 2017.

1. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

And there is no evidence that the Pompey in their end do. I asked a Pompey / Bognor fan whether he recognised any of them who were being racist and homophobic (as I didn't). His words that they were just local town people...

The Pompey assumption irks me somewhat it's fair to say...!

2. YTC

YTC Human Man

I know, but notice I didn't accuse any Pompey of doing anything. Just that our end was clean!

3. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

If you don't know the difference between local Pompey, who come along to a big game at Bognor once in a blue moon, on the chance of a bit of aggro, and a few Dulwich fans who happen to wear a Millwall badge or hat because they genuinely support both...

4. Griff_Turnstile

Griff_Turnstile Agenda confused turnstile operator

Just going on what Bognor gave as the reasoning for said individuals behaviour at semi. Rather like last night when was informed from three different quarters that trouble was caused by either Clapton fans, Enfield Town fans or the goalkeeper's dad, presumably Ronald McDonald

5. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I got my ticket for £29 return. Not cheap but not as much as I feared.

6. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I can't see anything on Bognor's website so is it pay on the gate?

7. Griff_Turnstile

Griff_Turnstile Agenda confused turnstile operator

Seems that way. Haven't heard back from our club secretary as to the arrangements for Monday so presumably their are still things to be sorted out.

editor likes this.
  8. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

We would outnumber their fans if it wasn't for #boycottbognor

Cyclodunc likes this.
  9. clog

clog have that you c

I am in! Whoop whoop whoop!

darryl, editor and Noss like this.
  10. S Cook

S Cook Member

Firstly, a warm welcome to all Hamlet supporters to Nyewood Lane on Monday, and may the best team win!

Can I confirm the following details for the match:

Admission: The turnstiles will be open from 1.00pm and our normal admission prices will apply which are £10 for all adults and £3 for under 18s. Transfer to the stand costs a further £1.

Parking: Supporters coaches should park in the large car park at the Bognor Sports Club, 200 Hawthorn Road, Bognor Regis, PO21 2UU. This car park backs on to the football ground and there is a turnstile into the ground direct from the car park.
    Any supporters travelling by car can also use this car park. There is normally ample on-street parking in the area but as a large crowd is expected it would be sensible to arrive early.

For supporters travelling by train, there will be taxis at the station, although Nyewood Lane is a comfortable 20 minute walk from the station.

If anyone has any further queries, please post on here and I will do my best to respond.

Simon Cook, Secretary, Bognor Regis Town

11. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Hi Simon

Thanks for the info. What are the bar arrangements? Is alcohol allowed all round the ground for this match? And will alcohol be sold at more than one point in the ground?

pompeydunc likes this.
  12. crocustim

crocustim Well-Known Member

I can't make this one (gutted). Will there be a listening party anywhere?

13. S Cook

S Cook Member

Hi B.I.G,
    Our bar will be open from 1.00pm and although it is the only bar we have, we do allow alcohol outside in plastic containers. However local licencing laws only allow this on the terracing at the end of the ground by the clubhouse.
    Simon

B.I.G likes this.
  14. Taper

Taper Well-Known Member

Having negotiated with my family a quid pro quo heavily in their favour, and subject to shipping my visiting brother and his family off early on Monday morning, I'll be there. Without dog. But that's not a problem as she is (I'm convinced) a hex. And she has a nasal infection at the moment and is sneezing snot in Bognor Regis' colours everywhere.

I'll bring games for the train journey if you want to join me. Risk and Hungry Hippos I'm thinking. Plus a bottle of creme de menthe.

15. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Standard rules then for a home match at Bognor :)

Since the police were called last time. Any chance that any troublemakers can quickly be removed from the bar end when one team is attackig that end.

If therebis trouble at the bar end where one team is attacking. Makes sense for stewards to remove the opposition troublemakers as quickly as possible.

Last time they just stood there and did nothing.

pompeydunc and YTC like this.
  16. the 12th man

the 12th man Well-Known Member

If anyone is interested a few seats have become available on the 2nd coach.
    Let me know if you are interested!

17. barnsleydulwich

barnsleydulwich Well-Known Member

I've seen on the weather reports that there's a good chance of a decent gale blowing on the south coast on Monday, pleeeeeeease not a start like E.Thurrock.

Ludo, iamwithnail and editor like this.
  18. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Gale.

Bognor.

Standard.

19. CamberwellClerk

CamberwellClerk New Member

the 12th man Can I take one of those seats off your hands please??

20. Blitzwalker

Blitzwalker Well-Known Member

We're on 10:17 from VIC, Clapham Junction 10:23, E Croydon 10:33

21. mick mccartney

mick mccartney Well-Known Member

if you are travelling on a Dooley bus , or for that matter the team coach , don't forget , NO TRAINS to East Dulwich on monday

DonkeyAssessor and the 12th man like this.
  22. MarkB

MarkB Member

Me plus 5 others also on that train. Grabbing group ticket on the day.

Anyone know of any decent pubs to hit before the game, or is it best to head straight there?

23. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

Weatherspoons. There's also a Youngs pub on the seafront and a half decent one in a small street behind the Royal Crescent Hotel. That's about it unfortunately, however the club bar is very efficient.

Blitzwalker and MarkB like this.
  24. dcdulwich

dcdulwich Well-Known Member

The Claremont on Scott Street is pretty good - might be the one EDC is referring to above - and possibly Royal Norfolk rather than Royal Crescent Hotel?

MarkB likes this.
  25. the 12th man

the 12th man Well-Known Member

The coaches are now once again FULL!

Jamie Wyatt and iamwithnail like this.
  26. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

GlosPinkNBlue likes this.
  27. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Can I make my own chelsea sized a4 banner?

Cyclodunc likes this.
  28. tp mark

tp mark Active Member

yes go for it hope to see you in the con south from a Wealdstone fc fan

darryl, EDC, pompeydunc and 1 other person like this.
  29. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Not counting on it :) you will remember it was very sunny when we played you, as you were making it to your title.

30. Son of Roy

Son of Roy This time next year we'll be millionaires

From the kick off the Bognor left back Sami El Abd will no doubt try to stop the Dulwich strikers from getting past him by manhandling (he always does). We should alert the referee to this by collectively shouting "keep your hands down El Abd - YOU CHEAT"!

takkforalt and B.I.G like this.