Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

pioneer cdj 800 or 1000+?

evildacat

bunchie‑santa.gif
At the moment I have a 7.1denon amp, I got a small set of speakers as to practice UN the house without having every neighbour complaining Allen and heath xone 62 amp and wanting to add your recommendationsfor. The cdj s anything I am missing or advice I get also ?

ffsear

Dwould you recommend starting with a pair become competent add another and then maybe get laptop with albleton involved?
ARe you just looking to mix ? or live perform over the top. Theres no need for ableton if your just looking to DJ.

You just the the decks/cdj's, mixer and amp.

sim667

Licking windows on the 303 bus.

My housemate has this, it's a beautiful bit of kit

https://www.decks.co.uk/products/dj-controllers/pioneer/ddjsz#.VYbLWVKkqnM

But so far removed from the op criteria and budget

ska invita

back on the other side
they're becoming so standard that id like to be familiar with them. no better way to do that then have them at home.
but £3600 seems bizarre

Also i feel like they're moment of standardness will pass - CD users will surely give up the ghost soon and USB stick will conquer all
:hmm:

Last edited:

sim667

Licking windows on the 303 bus.
I’d really like to move away from a Dj controller and onto stand-alones and would love some 2000 but they’re so far out of my price range. I suspect I’ll end up with some xdj-700 or some second hand xdj-1000

ska invita

back on the other side
I’d really like to move away from a Dj controller and onto stand-alones and would love some 2000 but they’re so far out of my price range. I suspect I’ll end up with some xdj-700 or some second hand xdj-1000
What's the difference between the models, broadly speaking?