1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshopped images to come with a warning under new French law

Discussion in 'photography, graphics & art' started by weltweit, Sep 30, 2017.

1. weltweit

weltweit Well-Known Member

But I have been asked to remove blemishes, either in camera or afterwards, but such is not part of this law, this law is about photo-shopping that makes someone look slimmer or larger.

2. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Neither was whoever did those.

3. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

It's actually a terrible job though. Look at the rough edge of the skirt on the right.

4. weltweit

weltweit Well-Known Member

I think you are missing the point though Magnus McGinty & Spymaster - the point is how insidious it is and why fashion publishers are doing it in the first place, obviously at least in France it is commonplace otherwise I can't see legislators passing such a law.

cupid_stunt likes this.
  5. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

Just because I pointed out it was a terrible shop doesn't mean I haven't grasped the topic.

6. fishfinger

fishfinger تپلی

Photo manipulation has been going on since the invention of photography. The only difference now is that programs like Photoshop make it easier to do.

7. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Not missing the point at all. Simply saying that those pics look like they were shopped by a 5 year old.

Magnus McGinty likes this.
  8. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman It's all good, man

They should sack their Photoshop guy and hire me. I could do better in ten minutes :D

[​IMG]