1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peckham Town FC

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by pompeydunc, Mar 22, 2015.

1. StephenMac

StephenMac Well-Known Member

3-1 Peckham.

Thimble Queen likes this.
  2. StephenMac

Really? Prize fucking cock.

B.I.G and EDC like this.
  3. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

Thanks. Was the Halstead match tonight or is it a nervous wait for a few days?

4. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

Halstead's opponents did not turn up so three point by default, The menace win the league

5. EDC

Weren't Halstead a point in front though?

6. Fingers

Not sure, the whole thing was a bit confusing at the end but many seemed to agree they had won it. Perhaps pompeydunc can clarify this

7. Fingers

8. Al Crane

Al Crane Well-Known Member

Yes they were so if reports of Halstead's opponents not turning up are correct and they are awarded the 3 points then Peckham's win is in vain and Halstead win the league. It's absolute bollocks if that's the case; the league should make the game be played.

Still, great support from the Rabble/Menace Ultras and good to catch up with everyone!

B.I.G likes this.
  9. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

They were a bit of a nasty bunch

editor and B.I.G like this.
  10. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Never have so many Public School boys been called "pikeys" so much by so few football players.

pompeydunc likes this.
  11. Cyclodunc

At one point near the end of the second half No.6 was scanning us, looking for B.I.G . Man on a mission.

B.I.G likes this.
  12. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

As StephenMac seems to have suggested about recording for posterity and reporting to their FA.

[​IMG]

13. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Kent cunts.

14. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Good carvery mind.

vicarofsibley likes this.
  15. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

vornstyle76 likes this.
  16. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

That is EDC they are taking a dig at, probably saw his frankly embarrassing hat #champions

Cyclodunc likes this.
  17. EDC

I wasn't singing, pwned again.

B.I.G likes this.
  18. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Sorry. Mistook you for the dog, you do look alike you know #bothcute

19. StephenMac

I wouldn't report them myself, much preferring Robert's responses to them. Just sewing the seed of an idea in the head of the twat who does their tweets.

B.I.G likes this.
  20. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I am all for reporting them, its the small things in life that matter :)

21. Thimble Queen

Thimble Queen Well-Known Member

So gross. Should be reported imo. Pikey is a racial slur. Most of us wouldn't think twice about reporting use of the n-word. What's to stop them using such language again in the future if not reported/challenged.

sankara, vornstyle76 and Cyclodunc like this.
  22. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

Nah, Peckham players just wanted to jump around with us after a good win against the 2nd placed team. Sadly, Phoenix Sports decided they couldn't be bothered to play tonight, so handed the 3 points that Halstead needed to win the league. Really shoddy by them. Only two games were not played this season - and they were both critical to the league title.

Conspiracy theorists suggest that as Belvedere didn't turn up on Saturday and gifted Peckham 3 points, then Halstead may have put pressure on Phoenix Sports to do the same. Halstead players were even at the Peckham game tonight to watch, so they knew the game wasn't going ahead.

B.I.G likes this.
  23. Cyclodunc

I was most outraged by the number 6 at one point turning around and having a go at the visually impaired of this world. He had a head like a bar of soap.

24. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

#boots :cool:

Cyclodunc likes this.
  25. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

Had a good chat with Bryan after the game. He is such a legend! They have managed to secure a large grant to fund a floodlit wheelchair football pitch to go next to the clubhouse. Building work will start next season. Told us many other stories from volunteering to create football teams and leagues across estates that others wouldn't touch...and how Gavin, Rio and his mates used to follow him around as a kid. Him and the players can't wait to test themselves against Dulwich on Sunday.

Here is a game of wheelchair football.

26. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

You are five! Six. Five!

Scutta likes this.
  27. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I heard some appalling full-on homophobia from both Bexley supporters and at least two of their players.

28. Thimble Queen

Thimble Queen Well-Known Member

Disgusting.

TheLuxuryFan likes this.
  29. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

They appear to have deleted them. I wonder why.

30. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

[​IMG]

...Bexley...