1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peckham Town FC

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by pompeydunc, Mar 22, 2015.

1. 3010

3010 Well-Known Member

2. NPDHFC

NPDHFC In daß Haus

He must be a busy boy, playing for Peckham Town, Peckham United & Peckham All Stars. Now the Nigeria call up too!

3. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

Need a final football fix to try and slightly recover from yesterday's disappointment? Then look no further than Peckham Town this Saturday 6 May when they will be taking on Somaliland in an international charity friendly. All the info is here. Entry and program by donation.

I have been fortunate that my job led me to travel and visit Somaliland several times between 2006 and 2009, and I have maintained an interest in the country since. The Somaliland FA got in touch with me to see if I could help organise them a charity friendly to raise funds for the devastating famine that is currently afflicting Somaliland and surrounding countries. Very pleased that Bryan and Peckham Town jumped at the chance.

It would be fantastic to see as many familiar faces as possible at the Menace Arena this Saturday. I hope you can make it. Feel free to sign up to the Facebook event, so we can get an idea of numbers.

Up the Menace / Somailand nasb wacan.

[​IMG]

vornstyle76, JimW, darryl and 2 others like this.
  4. bringbackelmo

bringbackelmo Well-Known Member

Hoping to get to the game on Saturday!

pompeydunc likes this.
  5. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

6. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Cyclodunc likes this.
  7. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

8. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

9. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

10. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

11. mick mccartney

mick mccartney Well-Known Member