Peckham news, rumours and general chat

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by not-bono-ever, Jul 2, 2010.

1. iamwithnail

iamwithnail Well-Known Member

Never quite sure where I fit in with stuff like that. I moved here in 2008 because it was one of the only places I could afford, even as'young professionals' or whatever, and honestly because we liked Bar Story. We're still priced out, still renting, but were clearly part of that wave that caused the increases in price, and go to a lot of the places described. Unlikely to be featured in a Guardian article though.

2. not-bono-ever

not-bono-ever Not what they want but what is good for them

thats a good a reason as anything tbf

3. iamwithnail

iamwithnail Well-Known Member

I see Paul's Custom Bikes is shutting down, he was putting the signs up this morning. :(

4. little_legs

little_legs Поехали!

@Wefail artwork as seen from bus #12:

[​IMG]

5. peckhamryefc

peckhamryefc New Member

Sunday Morning Football

We are a bunch of guys who play football on Peckham Rye Park (SE15 0NR) every Sunday morning. We are pretty organised with goals and bibs. Typically we can have games ranging from 5-a-side to 11-a-side depending on turnout on the day.

We've recently had a drop in numbers and are looking for guys interested in playing regularly every week. We are competitive, yet have a laugh, and ideally you should have some experience as well as being prepared with your own kit, boots, shinguards etc.

If interested, then please email peckhamryefc@gmail.com for details.

Thanks.

6. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

7. not-bono-ever

8. not-bono-ever

Nae Pasaran!

on tomorrow in Nunhead. i will be there

9. ice-is-forming

ice-is-forming Well-Known Member

Go to bed you dick head