1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peckham news, rumours and general chat

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by not-bono-ever, Jul 2, 2010.

1. the gowlett has had its noise abatement order quashed- no more sound systems for Johnny I think

2. GarveyLives

GarveyLives Well-Known Member

Police appeal to commuters over fatal stabbing of father of four in Peckham

3. GarveyLives

This is 17 year-old 17-year-old Abdirahman Mohamed from Camberwell ...

[​IMG]

... on Friday 2 June 2017, just after 11.00 p.m. he was stabbed to death Southampton Way in Peckham, close to the Tesco Express.

The Homicide and Major Crime Command have launched an investigation and ask anyone with information to contact the incident room on 020 8721 4005.

4. iamwithnail

iamwithnail Well-Known Member

5. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

6. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

7. ah fuck, another one I have failed to sort out a stall in time for

8. oh hang on, I may be up for this having just spoken to them

9. Also, someone ram raided Balfes Bikes on East Dulwich road last night and stole 4 bromptons- yes, ram raiding a bike shop

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  10. iamwithnail

That's grim, but in a weird sort of way I'm very impressed that they managed to get a car in there. Hope they catch the scumbags though.

11. scooters apparently - wrenched the door down and scarpered with Bromptons - they are not stupid- they know what a Brompton is worth.

12. iamwithnail

13. phillm

phillm Trolling through Life (TM)

URGENT ACTION NEEDED BY SATURDAY 16th JULY

The Peckham Coal Line project needs your help to oppose a planning application that could affect it's viability.

The East Dulwich Forum

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  14. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

15. GarveyLives