1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peaceful Muslim demo in central London

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by UrbaneFox, Oct 1, 2017.

1. UrbaneFox

UrbaneFox None, at present

There was a huge, peaceful march in London today, with thousands of muslims protesting against isis. I am surprised that I can't find much coverage of it online, have you seen anything? The Daily Mail had a load of photos but suddenly I can't find them. Is this normal?

snadge likes this.
  2. UrbaneFox

UrbaneFox None, at present

3. snadge

snadge metal alchemist

My faith in humanity is slowly being restored.

Rimbaud likes this.
  4. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

What's the green stuff?

5. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Seems to be a Shia thing though, the Ashura March, so suppose sectarians will be dismissing it anyway.

6. butchersapron

Yep, thinking of hezbollah nutters wearing green while they slaughter and displace civilians in Syria. Some of them look pretty bloody HB

7. Fedayn

Fedayn Well-Known Member

Some people ritualistically scourge themselves on the feast day hence the blood.

8. butchersapron

By bloody i just meant very i.e look very hezbollah.

9. Fedayn

Fedayn Well-Known Member

Aaah, did wonder, not sure London plod would be too happy with the scourging thing, it's a bit grim.

10. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

yeh they'd hate to be on the receiving end.

11. Fedayn

Fedayn Well-Known Member

To be fair they seem rather happy to be on the recieving end when they are whipping themselves....