Party in the Park - Fordham Pk, New Cross

Discussion in 'festivals' started by DJWrongspeed, Aug 30, 2016.

1. DJWrongspeed

DJWrongspeed radio eros

This looks sweet this saturday=>

Party in the Park

Kind of a revival of the excellent Deptford Free that used to run there for many years.

2. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

except there was a definite political side to the auld uff which you don't see in this one and i don't recall there being sponsorship opportunities for it either

Badgers likes this.
  3. DJWrongspeed

DJWrongspeed radio eros

The original is captured here quite well, alot of "original rave energy" if you'll pardon the cliche =>

4. William of Walworth

William of Walworth Festographer

Was there in 1994 and one other year back then :cool:

Also returned in 2014 (first revived year) and it was far from bad :D -- no signs of corporate two years ago as far as I recall, but I had to go to Sainsburys :p for any decent/proper beer, the onsite bar was shite ... :D ;)

Pickman's model likes this.
  5. William of Walworth

William of Walworth Festographer

And Pickman's model , if by 'sponsorship opportunities' you mean the Brockley Beer tag on the fest website, then at least it's local and good beer .... unlike in 2014 :hmm:

6. wemakeyousoundb

wemakeyousoundb and calm again

7. wemakeyousoundb

had a great day in the sun and caught with loads of old mate I hadn't seen in decades
    top stuff

8. DJWrongspeed

DJWrongspeed radio eros

This was ace, the weather made up for the down pour in '16. Long may it continue !
    Nosebleed from Leeds were particularly on form launching themselves into the crowd.

9. rich!

rich! stalin tache

if I hadn't been at a family do in the Midlands... Surely something with Damidge, Doghouse and Tribazik could have managed RDF, though? :)

10. wemakeyousoundb

A bit of confusion in the booking there, reknaw pulled out because of the red tape involved and RDF got booked elsewhere before realising it was still going on. They'll probably be there next year.

William of Walworth likes this.