Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Panini sticker swap thread 2010

King Biscuit Time

£59 if you get no swaps.
That's such a 'my Mum' thing to say.

Usually followed by 'You could buy yourself a nice book about football for all that money'. Yeah mum, and I can sit and read it in the corner of the playground on my own while all the other kids are playing "need it, got it".

grimble

50/34 12/27
That's such a 'my Mum' thing to say.

Usually followed by 'You could buy yourself a nice book about football for all that money'. Yeah mum, and I can sit and read it in the corner of the playground on my own while all the other kids are playing "need it, got it".
I didn't say I wasn't going to do it, did I?

aylee

In exile in Haringay
This is an awesome idea. I loved this. Got got, need, got, got.

Never did finish one though. Paul fuckin Ince.
I completed Football 81. I had to send off for the last forty-odd stickers though. For some reason, it sticks in my mind that I was walking around the playground trying to find someone who didn't have a sticker of a Forest player called Raimundo Ponte, or something like that, because I had about six of him.

That is now nearly thirty years ago. :eek::oops::(:facepalm:

Onket

Je suis [CONTENT REMOVED]
If you'd have said that yesterday I could have sent you one. :facepalm: They were free in the News of the World at the weekend.

Onket

You could put a thread in the 'recycle your stuff' forum. Maybe someone has one left over from Sunday.

ShiftyBagLady

Thinks she is a flower to be looked at
I remember sticker collecting when I was little but I'm reliably informed that things have moved on. The coolest kids collect match attacks which are also 50p a packet and you can swap them and play games. with them. So there

Onket

You can get a free album in Tescos with any purchase. Dunno if it's today only or what- I'd ask at the cigarette counter bit.