DPreview has given it a glowing 84%/Silver award
- 20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no anti-aliasing filter
- 'Dual IS' 5-axis in-body image stabilization
- Depth from Defocus (DFD) contrast-detect AF
- Tilting 2.76M-dot electronic viewfinder
- 3" 1.24M-dot touchscreen display
- 6 fps burst shooting with continuous AF
- 4K UHD video capture at 30p
- Built-in flash
- Redesigned, electromagnetic shutter
- New L. Monochrome D and Grain Effect color modes
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
The GX9 packs a lot of camera into a little package, especially when used with a prime. The combo of nice JPEGs, a unique tilting EVF, good AF performance, simple connectivity and a responsive touchscreen make it a strong option for enthusiasts. Simply put, if I were heading out to explore a new city, I’d definitely consider bringing this camera along.
Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 reviewWith its compact size, robust feature set, abundant controls and overall responsiveness, the Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 is a great camera for all kinds of photographers. The trick tilting viewfinder is a neat touch (though we wish it were larger), and limited battery life remains a sticking point. But impressive in-body image stabilization, a pleasing JPEG engine and good quality 4K capture mean the Lumix GX9 is a camera we can easily recommend.
Here's the comparisons I looked up from here. Pretty impressive stuff.