Open meeting with Directors (Mon. 28/1/19)

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Dulwich Mishi, Jan 29, 2019.

1. gnar182

gnar182 i am an okay person

Really good read that. As per everybody else, thank you for taking the time to write this up.

pettyboy and Dulwich Mishi like this.
  2. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Thinks Gavin Rose is great

and another thing ...... at the meeting it was mentioned Meadow still own the trademarks relating to the football club. They have offered to transfer them to the club, but it hasn't happened yet. I couldn't see this in your notes Mishi.

3. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

No Ben said he was legally claiming them back that day, which is in my notes, if I understood it right.

Nivag likes this.
  4. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

That's what I heard too.

5. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Yes, Mark Weatherall will be the new director.

3G seems to be the generic term for all artificial pitches of the standard required at our level. There is a variation between the best and worst of the ten or so I've seen us play on over the past few years but I'm pretty certain we wouldn't cut corners by laying an inferior model.

6. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

The new Director will only be appointed once FA approval is received.

There are only 3G pitches despite what is said but there are different grades of them.

Jimbob73 likes this.
  7. Al Crane

Al Crane Well-Known Member

These links should work:

DHFC Ltd
    DHFC Shareholdings Ltd

You can check the status of current and previous officers of the Company, along with the filing history by clicking on the named tabs.

One thing that I picked up from those was that I thought I heard Ben say there weren't any charges remaining against the club now, but according to the Companies House website there is still one outstanding.

B.I.G likes this.
  8. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

What’s a charge?

9. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I googled it. Didn’t understand how it relaed to the short description.