Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

October 2018 photo thread - let's see your work!

a_chap

When the world came apart, where were you?
I like the people, they give it scale.

A partial blur where people who are moving become a little blurry might be nice.
I'm not saying the picture you took is bad; I'm simply saying that you could take a different picture by "removing" the people using a veeeeery long exposure.

mx wcfc

We have a photograph competition going on at work. I have saved my three entries to my desktop. I have emailed them to work.

I have opened an account at Flikr. I have succeeded, god knows how, in setting one of the pictures as my banner across the top of my page. I have uploaded the three pictures. The upload box looks like its worked every time. The pictures are not there for me to copy to here. I would like honest opinions, but I am so rubbish at computers I cant figure out what I am doing wrong. Help appreciated, if instructions can be given in terms of "press this button" .

Thanks comrades. :facepalm::(:oops:

mx wcfc

OK. I have been perservering. My "sunrise in Havana" header has been replaced by "Havana roofscape" and the photos are in my camera roll. which button (s) do I press to get them up here? sorry. Feeling a right twit.

neonwilderness

What would Badgers do?
OK. I have been perservering. My "sunrise in Havana" header has been replaced by "Havana roofscape" and the photos are in my camera roll. which button (s) do I press to get them up here? sorry. Feeling a right twit.
If you want to share them from Flickr, go onto the photo page and click the arrow at the bottom right of the photo

Screenshot 2018-10-09 at 22.20.41.png

Then click on BBCode, choose the size you want and copy and paste the code here

Screenshot 2018-10-09 at 22.21.47.png

mx wcfc

Shit. that worked. The photo is. of course, of a Sunset in Havana. This was taken with an iPhone 5 camera so the pic isn't brilliant. It has been entered in my work photo comp as "Sunrise in Havana" cos no one will know any different and it will piss the bosses off.

OK, so, how did I do that? try again!