Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

November 2018 Photo Thread

RoyReed

Must fly!
RoyReed where were you, to get such a great vantage point?
A friend of my wife's works in the building at the top of St Catherine's Way. She let us into one of their meeting rooms on the 4th floor. The crowds on the other side of the Tower were just ridiculous (at least 30 deep) and the security staff were rude and surly. Apparently there was a soundtrack to accompany the flames, but what with the traffic and people noise I couldn't hear a thing.

BristolEcho

Some lovely ones there.

I edited the below picture (obviously) but wasn't really sure what I was doing. I liked the effect that came out.

efecl=IMG-20181107-150835-01]
[/url

I've never been creative in the traditional hands on sense despite having a vast interest in arts and music. ive enjoyed taking pictures recently though. I don't have a clue what I'm doing but it's the only thing that I've done where I've been interested in learning more.

Last edited:

mhendo

Aussie in Connecticut
My wife's been learning Indian dance over the past year. The school teaches everyone from young kids to middle-aged women like my missus, and most of the students are kids of Indian immigrants. They had a recital last week, and the studio owner asked me to take some pictures. I took a bunch of the performances, but some of my favorites were from the backstage preparations. The colours and costumes are so great that you can hardly fail to get some great shots.

RoyReed

Must fly!
My wife's been learning Indian dance over the past year. The school teaches everyone from young kids to middle-aged women like my missus, and most of the students are kids of Indian immigrants. They had a recital last week, and the studio owner asked me to take some pictures. I took a bunch of the performances, but some of my favorites were from the backstage preparations. The colours and costumes are so great that you can hardly fail to get some great shots.
Some really lovely photos!