1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notice served and Dulwich Hamlet locked out of ground

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by sleaterkinney, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Correct. No.

2. YTC

YTC Human Man

Incredibly good result for us today. Felt better than Billericay the other week.

The tide has turned, and there's only a few minutes of the 90 left.

3. pinknblue

pinknblue Well-Known Member

Maybe in another 125 years! Oh, wait, maybe they'll go bankrupt in the next 12 months due to their insidious, twisted, despicable ways and not bother replying at all!

dessiato likes this.
  4. MrFouldsy

MrFouldsy Member

That was a brilliant result. The Ministers response was much more than I expected. Two hugely tangible things

1. For Dulwich - a government appointment mediator, with the direction to uphold the club's interest

2. A Supporters Direct review into club ownership - with legislation a possibility

Huge result.

The usual response would be that this is a local issue that Govt cannot intervene with.

Be proud.

5. Bill Azzi

Bill Azzi I am not a trademark.

6. dessiato

dessiato Maholo e ke akua no kei la

Good luck with the protest today. I can't be there, but will be in spirit.

I'm going to need a pink and blue scarf.

tonysingh and Pink Panther like this.
  7. mickydoodle

mickydoodle Halfway to being sh*t hot

8. 3010

3010 Well-Known Member

Lord Kennedy named as a well deserved Campaigner of the Week for his Hamlet efforts:

9. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

More Lords!

the 12th man likes this.
  10. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Another law firm slams into those charlatans Blake Morgan

Red card, ref! Prior rights and bad faith as defences to trade mark claims

otzenpunk and Pink Panther like this.
  11. Reiabuzz

Reiabuzz Well-Known Member

The House of Lords looks a diverse place to work

alcopop and sealion like this.
  12. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Feel free to start a thread in the UK politics forum about the lack of diversity in the House of Lords. This is a thread about a much-loved community club's current parlous predicament.

13. HELVETICVS

HELVETICVS ILLE QVI PVLSAT SVM

There is unanimous thinking amongst IP Practitioners on the point of the UKTM Applications for Registration. I won't go into the legal ins & outs, because the arguments can be summated in one word :

BULLSHIT.

It's been hugely damaging for Blake Morgan's reputation.
    They have become a laughing stock in Temple, Lincoln's & Gray's Inns, plus the pubs and bars surrounding them. It's the talk of the town amongst IP Practitioners.

And not positive talk, I will add.

Of course, if you're in agreement with the many, many Practitioners on the point, you can always file a complaint to the SRA, here :
    Reporting an individual or firm

To quote the SRA itself, "you should report the matter directly to us if you think a firm or anyone regulated by us has breached an SRA Principle." [their emphasis, in bold]

You can either complain about the firm, Blake Morgan, whose SRA ID number is 613715;
    or you can complain about the apparent signatory whose email address is found upon the letter as the only identifying mark, Mr Daniel Kidd, whose SRA ID number is 317109.

It may even be that the Firm has self-reported [although it should be said that that course relies upon their having a moral compass and a sense of ethics];
    it may even be that other Practitioners have reported them to the SRA...

In any case, if you [plural] feel aggrieved, or if you are of the honest opinion that Blake Morgan LLP have brought the profession into disrepute by their actions, then you should absolutely fill out this form:
    report form (DOC 95KB, 5 pages)

Don't forget to quote those SRAIDs!

dessiato, DanBrown, salem and 3 others like this.
  14. billbond

billbond Well-Known Member

Next door neighbor of mine from a few years ago Grove Park,i asked him if he could get on the Dulwich hamlet "story"(tbf he was aware of the trouble at the club)
    Good lad has done lots of stuff on the club, works for a tv station
    Lots of re tweets and articles etc
    Not sure i can do this(if problem editor remove) but why not have a look or follow via Twitter
    Used to do reporting local club Millwall as well
    Lots of interesting articles etc on this subject

1. [​IMG]Lee Wellings‏Verified account @LeeW_Sport
      Lee Wellings

3010 and editor like this.
  15. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

I wonder if anyone from Deutsche Bank have reported them as well.
    Blake Morgan and Deutsche turn to ADR to resolve bank's £8.4m negligence claim against firm

16. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Good times. Saw his piece on al jazeera after it was tweeted.

17. Reiabuzz

Reiabuzz Well-Known Member

Well half the posts on this thread are pictures of self serving unelected smug bastards wearing a scarf of a club they’ve probably never heard of for a photo op so I do actually think it’s relevant. I know you need support but there has to be a better way than enlisting those fuckwits. Seems a very odd union.

alcopop likes this.
  18. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

And on that note you're banned from this thread.

darryl, clog, Tricky Skills and 6 others like this.
  19. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

20. HELVETICVS

Well, actually...

I thought you guys already knew that Meadow are linked, through a number of transactions, to the Kushner Company?
    Stake dinner: What does Kushner Companies actually own?

The links are indirect, but well known in NY at least.
    Meadow -> Kushner Company -> Jared Kushner & Steve Bannon -> Cambridge Analytica

Not aware of a CA link to Zippo's Circus, though.

iamwithnail likes this.
  21. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

Actually, what it shows is support from the very aristocracy that people like Meadow get investment from and raises the real possibility that those people will not support them in future rounds of funding.

22. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

Hi HELVETICVS , just thought I'd ask what I'm sure many of us are thinking, who are you. You seem to have appeared somewhat suddenly with seemingly a lot of information, care to introduce your self a little. Not having a go, just curious, and as you can imagine we are all a little cagey round here given the circumstance.
    Cheers
    Ev

darryl, clog, Harry R and 1 other person like this.
  23. HELVETICVS

The Avatar should explain it well enough.

I'm a great friend of the non-league game and I've followed what has been done to your club for a number of years, having my suspicions as to what the endgame would be on this. Sadly, that has played out as I thought it would.

It wasn't appropriate for me to give my tuppence worth until the TM situation arose. Now it is.

24. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Fantastic

25. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

btw that's me @sitdown_Jim if anyone wants to follow on twitter. I always follow back, although may people don't seem to bother, bit rude really.

editor and Pink Panther like this.
  26. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Don't do Twitter myself but thanks for posting Jim.

27. DonkeyAssessor

DonkeyAssessor Well-Known Member

Good work - bringing that to their attention.

PartisanDulwich and Pink Panther like this.
  28. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

29. 3010

3010 Well-Known Member

30. YTC

YTC Human Man

Anthony of Switzerland - A good friend to Millwall AMS group and DHFC it would seem.

HELVETICVS likes this.