North London Drinks: The Redsnapper Sequel - Thurs 23rd July

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by pootle, Jul 9, 2009.

?

Ooh, North London drinks Pt 2? With bonus Redsnapper AND cake?

1. Hell yeah!

44.8%
  2. F**k no!

3.4%
  3. Maybe - see what occurs, innit.

55.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Was he doing Elvis - I thought he was Tom Jones :(

2. marty21

marty21 One on one? You're crazy.

i was outside, didn't hear him sing, although he did come outside and sing to me, in a Elvis sort of way, and claim that he was the best Elvis impersonator in the country, which I agreed with (even though he was a bit rubbish)

3. pootle

pootle little moran

That WAS another lovely evening! And I may be growing up a little but I managed not to get totally smashed and got to bed at a decent hour and not lose anything, have some decent conversations that I can remember etc etc :cool:

Innit! And I thought a new standard had been set with ARE YOU FROM THE INTERNETZ! The new standard will now be to lurk in a corner/behind the group as long as possible and then BURST OUT :D

Lovely to see Odds, meet the Button la Chocolat and see PieFace for the first time in years. In fact I'm seeing lots of people for the first time in ages, lately, actually! And of course, the founder of the feast, Mr Redsnapper, although I don't think I got to chat to him much :oops: but I think something else was being sorted about that? :confused:

Anyhoo! All aces! When's the next one then? :)

4. Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

He sensed your rock 'n' roll streak, knew you were kindred, like baby marsupials pocketed together on the mothership of The King

5. Pieface

Pieface New Member

Joustmaster is implausibly tall I discovered.

6. joustmaster

joustmaster offcumdun

god i feel rough today.
    I had a meeting at work at 9am. All i did was scowl at people for an hour.

Last night was goodfun. Great to meet so many of you all.

7. Thraex

Thraex Needs to posh up his pants

Glad to have come along. T'was good to meet such a lovely bunch. Thanks to all, tops to meet you. I shall come along to future events. Pity I chipped off early but work today so...

8. joustmaster

joustmaster offcumdun

ha, yes - it was nice meeting you whilst you where saying goodbye to everyone..:)

9. mango5

mango5 Endeavour era

That was great! Hello to dragOn and dragonwolf, London_Calling, joustmaster, and hello again to some rarely seen faces. :) There were loads of us! The pub had a fab atmosphere, singalong was much fun, and we got Jazzz to tinkle the ivories :cool:

Crap snaps here

Glad you got home OK Odds, I guess you got the next train to the Wilds. Your expression here shows what state we were in...

[​IMG]

10. joustmaster

joustmaster offcumdun

he was pretty good at it too.

11. Callie

Callie Pivoting

I don't think he needs that much encouragement to get tinkling :D Im sure you really had to twist his arm ;)

12. mango5

mango5 Endeavour era

He was twitching the whole evening :D Very restrained, for him. Chose his moment well ;)

13. oddworld

oddworld building a lego house

Morning!

I've just woken up , I feel like utter poo. But twas worth it :D

Thanks again Mango 5, please let me know if I owe you some money I kinda legged it out the taxi in a vain attempt to run and get my train. :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to come to terms with the size of Jousty feet , they are huuuuge!

Here are my pics :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=111278&id=652100941&l=8b9a147193

14. TitanSound

TitanSound Mr Beardy Drummer

I gots me a snap of that double rainbow :D

[​IMG]

Sorry I had tro run off. My bastard flatmate locked himself out and he is off to America early this morning so I had to come home and let him in. Tool.

Was nice to meet some new faces, I'll stick around longer at the next one :D

15. Thraex

Thraex Needs to posh up his pants

Absolutely, I woke up this morning thinking my eyesight must have been exagerating. Joust sorry I didn't get to have a chat.

16. pootle

pootle little moran

That's a very cool pic Tits! :cool:

17. El Jefe

El Jefe .. the Rural Juror

sounds like i missed out :(

18. oddworld

oddworld building a lego house

We did ask after you and your leg though :)

19. Paulie Tandoori

Paulie Tandoori shut it you egg!

you're not the only one, had to see a man about a dog and couldn't make it. ah well, always next time :)

20. 5t3IIa

5t3IIa Registered User

Hangover's kicking in now :mad:

21. Pieface

Pieface New Member

I discovered Finsbury Park Tube station is implausibly confusing.

22. fogbat

fogbat The Talibum

It is when you're drunk :)

23. Pieface

Pieface New Member

I must have been drunk.

24. Boycey

Boycey juvenile rave slut

i got a call from tendril this morning: "what the fuck have you done to my girlfriend?" :D

25. 5t3IIa

5t3IIa Registered User

Who was that?

Soz I was drunk and not paying attention.

26. Boycey

Boycey juvenile rave slut

it took me a minute to realise that you were talking about titansound and not just exclaiming Tits! As you usually do :hmm:;)

5t3lla- t'were the loverly chocolate button :)

27. wtfftw

wtfftw melting like a toastie

I got utterly soaked on the way there (wringing my trousers out on the bus) spotted a solo rainbow which was pretty lovely. So uh, weather aside was lovely to meet people, tbh I'm crap with names (internet or otherwise) but you're a friendly bunch and I will be at future drinks. I had to leave early but I did manage to buy onions on the way home. result.

28. mango5

mango5 Endeavour era

Favorite exchange of the night (about your top)...

Jazzz to me, "Is that a tiger?" :D

Very nice to meet you, please come out to play again where we don't have to shout?

29. 5t3IIa

5t3IIa Registered User

Was it a tiger?

What?

I don't feel very well.

30. wtfftw

wtfftw melting like a toastie

I probably would have said it was a tiger but it's not is it? Being spotty. :D
    I will come out to play again.

Did the singing take off later? Bohemian Rhapsody make an appearance?