Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

North London Drinks: The Redsnapper Sequel - Thurs 23rd July

Ooh, North London drinks Pt 2? With bonus Redsnapper AND cake?

• Total voters

Callie

Pivoting
^ small hands :(

what do you mean - putting you off, you have been in the pub with people from this place before haven't you? :D

editor

hiraethified
There's some mean looking clouds around here now. Fuck it - I'll give it a miss tonight and drink local seeing as I've got a big night tomorrow night and it's an hour by public transport...

Have a good night y'all!

*edit - it's pissing down!

There's some mean looking clouds around here now. Fuck it - I'll give it a miss tonight and drink local seeing as I've got a big night tomorrow night and it's an hour by public transport...

Have a good night y'all!

*edit - it's pissing down!
Indeed! it's someone special's b'day! :D

Crispy

The following psytrance is baṉned: All
Nice to meet lots of new people! I think that's the most 'fresh' urbanites I've met in one sitting for a long time.
I missed the rain, and saw a fantastic rainbow over east london. hope to meet you all again :)

keithy

or queefy
I'm not allowed to come out to play :(

Well, I am, but it's too late to bother bussing it now and I want some cock.

Have funz!

ps. I hope you all don't get stabbed and dropped in Clapton pond (boyfriend says that)

oddworld

building a lego house
Helloz, i just got in, missed the last train by about 1 minute. I wont mention the chaos and cash pay outs that ensued.

That said I had a wicked time, thanks to Pootle, Pieface, LDR, that Joustmister fella, my lovely and all time friend Chocolate Button, Stella, Mango 5 and co, Crispy, Titan Sound, Nanker whatis face, the ever so elusive Hollis, Jazz, Marty, and I suppose that Ooooop north geezer Redsnapper.

Big Shout to Mango 5 for trying to get me to the church on time !

Was really good to see ever so looking well Redsnapper.

Thanks also to all the new Urbanites I met, jog my memory I'll be fine :D

I think I may have asked Snapper to marry me :oops: I lovez him lots ;)

Time for bed , tiz now 2.46 am and I'm off.....

I took photo's so will attempt for upload tomorrow upon surfacing.

I bid you's good night

Odds

x

marty21

One on one? You're crazy.
i was wondering if you'd make that train odds, sounds a bit of an epic journey :(

mine was about 5 mins :oops:

good night, lots of good folk , got soaked on the way there, but soon dried off, the heat of loads of urbs helped me - and there was a singalong too :cool:

Boycey

juvenile rave slut
great evening, lovely to meet yet more urbz :)

dragonwolf- best entrance to an internet meetup evar! :D

London_Calling

Pleasant and unpatronising
It was nice to be able to put stitches, appendages and even a few faces to names. After the hugely embarrassing start, thanks for being so welcoming. Loved the feller with his tie tucked in his waistband, hope he comes along more often.

marty21

One on one? You're crazy.
It was nice to be able to put stitches, appendages and even a few faces to names. After the hugely embarrassing start, thanks for being so welcoming. Loved the feller with his tie tucked in his waistband, hope he comes along more often.
he was the best Elvis impersonator in the country:cool: