New Year, New Urburn - the u75 compilation fest part 3

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by Helga, Jan 12, 2005.

1. grosun

grosun wicket tunes

Yeah, it's the song Britt Ekland sings in the film (i think when she's outside his window? or maybe in the pub? not sure), tho' it's actually sung by someone else; i presume she just mimed along with it. It *is* lovely. Bought the soundtrack CD largely for that song alone, though the rest of it's not bad either.

Glad you like the CD btw :)

2. belboid

belboid TUC Off Your Knees

My word!

Finally, I am burning the first attempt at a cd off! Missed off oh so many tracks that should be on there, but hey, I'm getting there!

3. belboid

Crap!

It's rubbish.....I'm gonna have to start all over again! :mad:

4. Waterfall

Waterfall double a triple x

Heya - I just opened yours Callie - been away for a few weeks in sunny Birmingham :oops:

I'll give it a listen and report back.

Sunspots - I know the person you sent yours to. I'll get him off his arse when I go round on Friday :D

Belboid - I've only had one so far, so I guess I'm waiting for yours - appropriately :)

5. Callie

Callie Pivoting

ahh thats all i wanted to know - that someone had actually recieved it :)

now...whos supposed to be sending me my other one?? :mad: :D

6. jrj2020

jrj2020 The Flavour Of The Future

Bristle ive enveloped up your copy of my cd, and i'll send it just as soon as I can find 60p:)

*Goes to look down back of sofa*

7. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

right, just to recap in case i forget - i'm sending 3.2 & 3.4 to jrj2020, 3.4 & 3.7 to hiccup, and some alan moore stuff to easy g & golightly.

<looks for jiffy bags>

8. jrj2020

ooh excellent - I actually said 3.2 OR 3.4 but both would be quality :)

Thanks!

9. Here we go

Here we go how'd we get here so fast

Well I never phoned about the jobs. I'm just about to start on the cds though!

10. jrj2020

:D Plain lazy

11. belboid

blimey. He hasn't? Has he?

Well. Well well well, even. I'll be buggerred!

12. jrj2020

ok bristle I sent your cd today - a bargain at 42p first class :D

13. Waterfall

Waterfall double a triple x

Listened to Callie's CD last night - thought it was consistently great. Hadn't heard any of it before, except for Tricky and PJ Harvey. Particular favourites include Patricia Marx, Joanna Newsome, and Herbert. Will definately be tracking down some of their albums as soon as I have some cash! The CDR will stay on rotation until then. Thanks! :)

14. Callie

Callie Pivoting

:oops: the moneys in the post waterfall ;)

15. belboid

oi! answer ya pm's Waterfall...

16. Crispy

Crispy The following psytrance is baŠĻČned: All

Urbanites in Howden and Madley, your CDs are about to be posted. I have but to open the door and walk to the post box. CD is a mix of familiar and obscure, carefully crafted to evoke a mood. Enjoy!

17. Termite Man

Termite Man zombie flesh eater

Still bloody waiting ! Even if you haven't made me a cd yet could you just post so I know I'm going to get one evetually , otherwise I expect I'll get angry and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[​IMG]

18. jrj2020

madley? madley? thats meeeee! Hurrah! :D

19. Sunspots

Sunspots what's my mission now?...

Me too. :mad:

I've had enough of the slackness. I really don't give a fuck whether anybody sends me the CDs now.

Lazy fuckers. :mad: :rolleyes:

<...walks away from thread...>

20. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

It is fucking annoying when you happily post out your CDs a week or so after getting your addresses (3 in my case), and then you realise that the exception is the people that knock theirs out sharpish and the rule is the bone fucking idle twats who take but can't be bothered to get off their arses and give..
    I know a couple of folks have got good reasons for having taken ages (that doesn't include belboid btw :p ), but the rest? Lazy cunts.

May their genitals shrivel, their feeble brains putrefy, and their love lives become barren. :mad:

21. belboid

mine did all of those things years ago, so your threats are nothing to me sir!

aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha

22. mango5

mango5 Endeavour era

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry
    No excuse really, but I have been working on it and they'll go out this week to OX1 and BS2. I have received one, sent none :oops:

23. chooch

chooch ladled with fail

:)

24. DaveCinzano

hoorah!

25. DaveCinzano

so, when's the next burn?

26. silentNate

silentNate 1.618 xakep

Sorry, working on it, honest :oops:

27. Termite Man

You relaise that means youv'e just voluntereed to organise it :p

28. DaveCinzano

hell, i'm up for it, but i warn you, i will work you hard, i will accept no excuses and i will make you burn, burn for your lives, dammit!

:mad: :D

[​IMG]

29. jrj2020

pleeeease do!

30. Termite Man

Well since I think I was probably one of the first to send out a cd this time round I don't have much to worry about :D

I think if another is organised we should try to find out who hasn't sent any cd's and ban them from taking part !