Nevada Bundy ranch - Stand off

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by Barking_Mad, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Dowie

Dowie Well-Known Member

this made me laugh today:

Oregon militia leader is really sad: ‘Please stop sending us your hate mail’

:D

Vintage Paw and Yossarian like this.
  2. likesfish

likesfish officaly hardest and most tooled up urbanite:)

The owner of cards against humanity just had amazon ship them a 55gallon drum of lube !

3. 8den

8den No I'm pretty sure that was 8ball...

Yeah posting a video rant telling people how angry and upset you are to receive bags of dicks and dildos, sorry have you met the internet?

4. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

dylanredefined likes this.
  5. hiccup

hiccup King of the Vagabonds

Just listened to a podcast that highlighted the, uh, spiritual inspiration behind the occupation. I hadn't realized quite how... fringe these guys are.

Absolutely, God Told Us To Do This

6. 8den

7. likesfish

They are idiots but they have guns and can appranlty make home made explosives :rolleyes:.
    Getting into a confrontation with them is a really bad idea if you dont have too picking them up one by one and waiting for them to get bored is the best tactic the general public is doing a great job showing them the support of suport their occupation really has.

8. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

Most likely been said before on this thread but it bears saying again, I can't help but think if they were native Americans or black there would have been a pile of dead bodies by now.

9. UnderAnOpenSky

UnderAnOpenSky baseline neural therapy

Not his first arrest :D

Vintage Paw and frogwoman like this.
  10. 8den

Jesus fucking Christ. I know it's wrong to say this but this a situation where I really wouldn't object to excessive police force

UnderAnOpenSky likes this.
  11. DotCommunist

DotCommunist specter haunting

US press bias has been well and tuly noted by their own non mainstream media. Wounded knee has been mentioned (among others)

12. likesfish

Tbf the milita are playing a very dangerous game but havn't actually started shooting anyone they left their rifles at home for this latest stunt they are trying to get the feds to shoot first the feds are trying to avoid doing that.

frogwoman likes this.
  13. frogwoman

frogwoman лягушкая женщина

Tbh the last thing the US needs right now is another Waco. And some of these dudes want exactly that to happen.

Vintage Paw and crossthebreeze like this.
  14. frogwoman

15. DotCommunist

DotCommunist specter haunting

16. frogwoman

According to the FBI they're actually more of a terrorist threat in the US than daesh.

17. 8den

frogwoman likes this.
  18. Idris2002

Idris2002 the liberation forces make movies of their own

So was President Kruger of the Transvaal.

19. 8den

That's unfair one is a semi literate reactionary racist 19th century throw back and the other is.... Um....

20. gawkrodger

gawkrodger Well-Known Member

I hadn't realised how overwhelmingly Mormon they are

21. TomUS

TomUS non-resident

Absolutely, right wing terrorist incidents have greatly out seeded leftist or muslim incidents in the US in the last several yrs.

Vintage Paw and frogwoman like this.
  22. TomUS

TomUS non-resident

One of the nutbags was finally arrested. First of many I hope.
    Authorities make first arrest in Bundy standoff by nabbing militant driving a federal vehicle to grocery store

23. TomUS

TomUS non-resident

Bundys arrested. One right wing terrorist dead.
    Seven Oregon occupiers arrested, one person killed in confrontation with police

24. frogwoman

Still people there.

25. Yuwipi Woman

Yuwipi Woman Whack-A-Mole Queen

26. TomUS

TomUS non-resident

Yea, the authorities are doing it right this time. Wait for them to come out & then grab them. Amazingly, there is still electricity & mail service being provided to the building.

27. UnderAnOpenSky

UnderAnOpenSky baseline neural therapy

I bet it's being read carefully. Besides all the sex toys must be good for moral.

two sheds likes this.
  28. Bernie Gunther

Bernie Gunther Fundamentalist Druid

Live feed has been pretty entertaining.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  29. FridgeMagnet

FridgeMagnet Administrator

30. Yuwipi Woman

Yuwipi Woman Whack-A-Mole Queen

I don't know about doing it "right." They're doing it a little better.

I have my doubts about the wisdom of shutting down all traffic in and out. I suspect that the rest would start drifting away quietly now if they're allowed. Penning them in could have tragic results.

frogwoman and teqniq like this.