1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

National Action

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by Herby, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Herby

Herby New Member

National Action is the first Far -Right Group to actually frighten me in some time. I'm not going to get into a debate about whether this or that group is Right-Populist, Fascist or Neo-Nazi but whether a group is a real threat. Frankly I never thought much of the EDL and their 'casuals united/Pie and mash squad football hooligans or the flash in the pan BNP who were destroyed after the Question time farrago.

These people genuinely frighten me. The Jo Cox killer was associated with them. They endorse violence and seemingly have no interest in a mass movement.

The Flying Pig likes this.
  2. Red Sky

Red Sky It was like that when I got here.

Thomas Mair wasn't associated with them. The EDL numbered thousands, National Action at the moment have a couple of dozen. If you want a giggle then here's a video of them boxing.

Nigel and Magnus McGinty like this.
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

4. chilango

chilango rdgXhc

Are they all teenagers or something?

5. Red Sky

They emerged out Warwick University. They're an intellectual cut above the EDL (amazing stuff) but they're basically hipster nazis.

Nigel likes this.
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Which of us wasn't frightened by their videos showing half a dozen twenty somethings roaming a deserted campus with banners and half hearted salutes?

And then they took things even further with their triumphant "cowering in the left luggage dept" at Liverpool?

Dom Traynor, Nigel and Red Sky like this.
  7. gawkrodger

gawkrodger Well-Known Member

lol at the boxing vid

8. DotCommunist

DotCommunist my world is fire and blood

isn't this the lot that got run out of ;iverpool when that white man march happened?

9. catinthehat

catinthehat Failed VK = Replicant

Their logo of the fash with a quiff and leather jacket is the same logo that is on the 'White only area' posters that appeared in (I think) Newbury.

Nigel likes this.
  10. stuff_it

stuff_it stirred the primordial soup

Please break the link to them boxing. There's an ad in the video, so watching it will in some way donate money to their cause, via YouTube ads.

copliker, Tom A, Mation and 1 other person like this.
  11. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

Is their logo very similar to that of the Sturmabteilung, or is that just me?

12. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty For Ethical Capitalism

Which will also happen if watched after painstakingly putting back together a broken URL.

13. hot air baboon

hot air baboon Well-Known Member

that was the National Alliance in the US

14. The39thStep

The39thStep Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Reminds me a bit of the short lived ENR . My favourite fascist group is still Bloc Identitaire.

Dom Traynor and Nigel like this.
  15. stuff_it

Yes but at least it's not a direct link. You should probably include a warning.

16. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty For Ethical Capitalism

Not sure what advertising you mean. It advertises the now proscribed group. Nothing else.

17. stuff_it

Youtube advertising on that channel funds the original poster of the video, i.e. the fash.

18. Red Sky

I'd rather people saw how little of a threat they are - if a few pence wends its way into what must by now be an inaccessible bank account then so be it.

19. malatesta32

malatesta32 Not Serb. No, Really!

Pickman's model likes this.
  20. kenny g

kenny g Most Welcome!

they would last a few seconds at my nine year olds east end king fu session.

21. malatesta32

22. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

23. malatesta32

that NA are still active according to ITV undercover footage and that they were banned cos of Jo Cox comments etc.