National Action to be proscribed as a "Terrorist Organisation"

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by Magnus McGinty, Dec 11, 2016.

1. kebabking

kebabking Unfettered ambition

As does the NHS, yet it's members drive bombs into airports, or become the most prolific serial killers ever to walk these shores...

As with any organisation, some people will be admitted who should not have been, and others will go bad while they are in.

The issues surrounding this episode will be what flags were seen and not acted on, and what action those who saw those flags - assuming they existed - did about them.

2. DotCommunist

DotCommunist my world is fire and blood

I do hope its army rules that if someones a raging fascist you are supposed to flag that up as a concern, even if its a colleague.

3. Teaboy

Teaboy It definitely looks brighter over there..

Obviously National Action are proscribed but is there anything in the employment rules stopping recruits being members of other 'extremist' groups that are not specifically proscribed, EDL or some such? I believe the Police have such restrictions.

Basically have these guys just not revoked their membership when it got banned.

4. kebabking

kebabking Unfettered ambition

It is, the issue will be whether anyone outside this group knew about their proclivities, and - if they did - what they did about that knowledge.

5. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

i understand that if you know about this sort of thing and you don't tell the authorities it is easy to end up in the shit.

6. Pickman's model

the edl not a membership organisation.

7. Pickman's model

upload_2017-9-7_15-44-41.png

mojo pixy and kebabking like this.
  8. krink

krink I'll do it this afternoon

is that a metaphor or a semaphore?

9. Teaboy

Teaboy It definitely looks brighter over there..

Really? They missed a trick there then. Trying to flog crappy hoodies when not even collecting any subs.

kebabking likes this.
  10. planetgeli

planetgeli There's no future in England's dreaming

Danny that's what I grew up on (fuck East Anglia). Did you too? I thought you were in Scotland?

likesfish likes this.
  11. danny la rouge

danny la rouge Warning: posts may cause vasovagal presyncope

It used to come on at the end of Tales of the Unexpected. Nowadays you'd never see that bit, because they reduce the credits to a box while the continuity speaks over it. But back then credits played right through to the end.

(I grew up in Grampian but was rezoned to STV, who made Taggart).

12. Pickman's model

yes

krink and cupid_stunt like this.
  13. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

charges
    Two British soldiers have been charged with neo-Nazi terror offences

Pickman's model likes this.
  14. extra dry

extra dry Happy to be here

Actionista Nationally. A-NAL for short.

Pickman's model and cupid_stunt like this.
  15. ska invita

ska invita back on the other side

Something i saw on facebook suggested at least one of these four if not all was an entryist and part of a conscious programme for NA members to join the ranks and recruit and spread. The post was unsubstantiated though.

kebabking likes this.
  16. dylanredefined

dylanredefined Not a house elf a tiger

Unless they are causing a problem it would probably be dismissed as just being an oddball. If it is picked up they get fucked over and kicked out pretty sharpish. Unless they think they are doing it to just get out when they will just get fucked over.

Yeah, you not allowed to be in any extremist groups and should own up to being in any previously.

likesfish likes this.
  17. likesfish

likesfish officaly hardest and most tooled up urbanite:)

Two obvious skinheads tried to join hastings TA to in their own words to get weapons training for the coming race war :eek:.
    OC was trying to find remember what forms you fill in too ban Nazis or just post them to the eastborne platoon where they'd fit in :facepalm:. But the pratts gave up on the three mile run so that was that:D

Poi E, Dom Traynor, mojo pixy and 2 others like this.
  18. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

19. Kaka Tim

Kaka Tim Crush the Saboteurs!

One of my mate's dad's was one of the people arrested in this article.

Pensioner charged with manufacturing guns after raid on boats on Leeds canal

He was released without charge. He was seen talking to one of suspects (they have neighbouring boats) and was hard stopped leaving the marina - machine gun to head, full swat team macho aggro treatment, thrown in a cell for 12 hours then let go without any apology (hes a 72 year old with a heart condition).

Anyway - apparently the person manufacturing and modifying the guns is some right wing nutjob. Weather he is connected with national action i dont know - but he apparently did have connections with Thomas Mair (jo cox's murderer)- who used a home modifed weapon.

There was also an incident in july in Selby (8 miles east of leeds) where police raided a mans home after he had been arrested on "suspicion of racially or religiously aggravated harassment" and criminal damage. They found "hazardous material". I cant find any follow up info wrt charges or what the material was.

Suspected hazardous material found in Selby flat after man's arrest over racial offence

So we have what looks like a number of quite old men with extreme right wing views connected with possession and manufacture of weapons and explosives - and in one case a political assassination - all living within 10 miles of each other.

They may be all completely unconnected - but at the very least it shows that there are number of far right individuals out there who are making and stockpiling weapons and one who has used these to commit a terrorist murder.

cant help feeling that if they were jihadis the dots would be very publicly being joined by the security services and media. The 7/7 bombers came from the same area and the media were all over hyde park and beeston in leeds and nearby dewsbury and batley looking for the factors that had created the west yorkshire "axis of evil".

gawkrodger, ddraig and Poi E like this.
  20. likesfish

likesfish officaly hardest and most tooled up urbanite:)

The media arnt intrested in right wing terrorists who've not actually managed anything right wing killers tend to have have left any group they had links to as the nazis dont actually fo anything.

21. malatesta32

malatesta32 Not Serb. No, Really!

there must be a load of far right blokes well over 50 who jacked it in a while ago cos of infighting, pointlessness or tired of being hoofed off the street by antifascists. they can still have the same views but are not visible with usual bunch of scrotes cos they got sick of the company. imagine, hanging round with the NF? what a bunch of ne'er do wells!

likesfish likes this.
  22. chilango

chilango *shrugs*

:(

Pickman's model likes this.
  23. Pickman's model

There are such a group, of whom I and others are aware

Poi E and Badgers like this.
  24. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

“Roman sword” :eek:

25. Pickman's model

yeh. the intention was the mp would die from tetanus.

Poi E and fishfinger like this.
  26. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

What’s wrong with British swords?

27. Pickman's model

yeh british swords for british mps :mad:

likesfish, cupid_stunt, Poi E and 3 others like this.
  28. DaveCinzano

I imagine much of the investigation into the allegations was predicated on crime scene spatha analysis

likesfish likes this.
  29. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

That post is a crime scene itself.

30. DaveCinzano

Just gladius to be here :thumbs:

likesfish, Libertad, ddraig and 3 others like this.