National Action to be proscribed as a "Terrorist Organisation"

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by Magnus McGinty, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

Why don't you deal with their substantive points instead of the barely concealed aggression against those who'd stopped engaging with you?
    He made the effort to give several replies. Maybe you could reciprocate?

Pickman's model likes this.
  2. krtek a houby

krtek a houby how's it going to end?

What, like you did earlier in the thread? Or on the EU thread that you resurected? LOL.

And don't play dumb again. You must know precisely where and when given your weird obsession with my past posts.

3. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

Newbie, my arse. :)

4. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

He is. I know him irl and others also do on here if you need a credentials check. :)
    He's late 20s. What's the average age of here nowadays?

5. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Older than the average tory :(

6. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

Where we all end up as we get older. :(
    The cobweb left needs rattling about I think.

7. Casually Red

Casually Red tomorrow belongs to me

Wrong . The leak coming from the loyalist side was UDA leader Jim Craig . He was doing quite well out of extortion and gansterism and didn't want to end up on a hit list . People like Murphy and others were endangering his lifestyle by ramping sectarian killings up . He set up quite a few , not just Murphy . UDA were later tipped off about him, most likely by scap . And that was the end of jimbo .

Nigel and Dom Traynor like this.
  8. ViolentPanda

To be scrupulously honest, you vouching for him just makes me more suspicious that he's a returner in his late 40s. :)

krtek a houby likes this.
  9. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

it was a daft thing for me to say, in hindsight. But you speak the truth and back your mates wherever possible.
    It's irrelevant here.

Dom Traynor likes this.
  10. Red Sky

Red Sky It was like that when I got here.

11. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Magnus McGinty and ddraig like this.
  12. MrSpikey

MrSpikey Well-Known Member

While he's quite an eloquent speaker, I suspect he won't get much support from those who have been around that scene a while. His previous actions don't lend him much credibility, on a number of fronts.

For example, things like the above aren't exactly positive adverts for his innate leadership abilities.

Nigel likes this.
  13. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

14. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

15. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

rehabilitation and deradicalisation for the poor confused kiddy
    Neo-Nazi pipe bomb teenager given rehabilitation order - BBC News

16. Cpatain Rbubish

Cpatain Rbubish No friends, you don’t exist. You won't be missed.

I can't halp but think if this was a 17 year old Muslim in possession of a viable (even if small pipe bomb) plus a plethora of physical and digital evidence the sentence would be somewhat different.

Is this just me?

17. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

18. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

I wonder how much of that represents a credible threat and how much is HnH bigging up the threat whilst rattling the donation tin.

19. jimmer

jimmer libcom.org

It'd be a bit naive to think 100-odd young neo-Nazis are just going to disappear because the government bans the organisation they're in.

I've not seen much/if any evidence to suggest they're still active but would agree with HnH's assessment that the core of their group will continue to organise together while people on the fringes drift off. Just remains to be seen where they pop up. I've heard one of them suggest they all join the British Movement en masse which wouldn't be a huge surprise as there has been some membership crossover in the past. It also sounds like former NA leader Alex Davies is behind the Welsh Forum (part of the London Forum network) so I wouldn't be surprised if they end up participating in whatever project emerges from that network.

But yeah, 100-odd neo-Nazis are not going to be a massive threat. It never looked like NA would outgrow the neo-Nazi subculture and be capable of anything beyond low level violence and vandalism. It looks like a couple of people close to them were involved in the attack on the squat in Belgravia a few weeks ago, linking up with the former Portsmouth EDL division and other Pie and Mash Squad types. I can see that kind of attack getting a lot more common (they're probably down a bit since the start of the EDL but are still happening). That's all the left really needs to worry about physically from the extreme-right atm.

20. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

I found this to be interesting:

Really?

21. DaveCinzano

Well, certainly Wilf Browning has been hooking up with the wider NSU milieu in Germany recently.

But that report does not match the hyperbole with much evidence beyond that, and later notes that any UK revival in 2016 was “mainly due to a growing number of North West In dels identifying themselves as c18 even if these people weren’t directly linked to the c18 leadership [and the wearing of] c18 paraphernalia at the Dover demonstration last January, including wearing c18 facemasks and flags.”

Magnus McGinty likes this.
  22. jimmer

jimmer libcom.org

Thought it was more the September 2015 demo where Diddyman was walking around with a C18 flag. Didn't think there were many on the January demo.

23. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

I'm aware that there's fan boys about, one even contacted my fb profile to gloat "we're back!" (Lol) back in 2014 I think; haven't seen much evidence of activity though.

24. DaveCinzano

Jackbooted cosplay

25. ViolentPanda

Max Mosley wannabees.

26. DaveCinzano

Magnus McGinty likes this.
  27. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

Nobody predicted this.

Pickman's model and ddraig like this.
  28. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty Wh♂️

That link no longer works but apparently they're re-emerging as a cell structure and this is their Scottish cell:

https://www.daily
    stormer.com/dank-new-nationalist-group-scottish-dawn/

Interesting that they're against independence but also call themselves Scottish Nationalists. Confusing!

29. DaveCinzano

30. DaveCinzano

Oops

Four held on suspicion of being members of outlawed neo-nazi group