1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More police brutality than you can shake a stick at.

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by xes, May 14, 2012.

1. gawkrodger

gawkrodger Well-Known Member

2. High Voltage

High Voltage Laying in the gutter, looking at the kerb.

Hang on - there's BB guns . . .

[​IMG]

And there's BB Guns . . .

[​IMG]

And according to the article - the 13 year old didn't have the brightly painted type of BB gun - he had the one that looks like a real gun

The end result is the 13 year old still ended up dead, and lord knows, the US police don't need any excuse to shoot anyone

Given that unarmed people get shot with frighten regularity, what the hell were the parents doing letting a kid go outside with what appears to be, to all intents and purpose, a real gun . . .

Oh! sorry, it's 'Merica, where even the most basic of fire arm instruction is frowned upon . . . in which case, shit happens, move on, nothing to see here - tune in next week to see the where the next kid's been killed

3. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Could you give a couple of examples of firearms instruction being frowned upon?

Buckaroo likes this.
  4. albionism

albionism A successful virus clinging to a speck of mud.

376de097952b83e172ef24601130c321.jpg

pengaleng likes this.
  5. Pickman's model

albionism likes this.
  6. High Voltage

<started to write a long and partially researched response - then realised that if you're black none of it would matter anyway>

You're right Pickman's model, all the examples I was going to give you would, in this case, have amounted to naught and the kid would have still most like end up being shot

Dunno <shrug> it's a shit situation and I don't know how it's going to be changed or if there's a real will for there to be change from the people doing the shooting (cops) or the people in the position to put a check on the amount of fire arms in the US - that horse, I think, is long gone . . . but, slavery was put to an end, prohibition was introduced and repealed . . . so the American constitution can be altered when there's a will . . . obviously, not enough black people or children are being killed yet, on a regular enough basis, to get the momentum behind the change to make it happen. I wonder what that total of dead people would look like

7. Pickman's model

You hear a lot about gun control being frowned upon but tbh I have never heard of firearms instruction being frowned upon and it seemed such a peculiar thing to say in the context of the shooting I asked for more information about it. Still none the wiser what point you wished to convey or why.

8. High Voltage

Honestly mate, I don't know the point I was trying to make - I do, but I struggle to articulate it AaarrrHHH!!

Okay < deep breath>

<delete reply one - going off on a tangent . . . again>

Try again

Nope, Pickman's model I WILL come back to this when I've got what I want to say right in my head

Buckaroo and Pickman's model like this.
  9. Yuwipi Woman

Yuwipi Woman Whack-A-Mole Queen

And to cock it up even more you have real guns that look like this:

[​IMG]

I'm sorry, but that's absolute nonsense. They give gun training and safety classes for the girl scouts here.

10. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

North Carolina police shoot black man witnesses say was unarmed and disabled

11. Rutita1

Rutita1 Scum with no integrity, apparently.

I want us to also consider the impact of psychological and emotional violence... How we are shaped by it, what we come to expect, the things that troubles our souls and attacks the perception of who we are and how we should/need to be.

A short vid... a local cop taking the piss and getting some enjoyment from grooming some small boys on their bikes into the police way and who is in charge , because WHY, NO REASON? :facepalm: Complete total abuse of power and the law. for what reason?

Watching to the end...check out his rant, his frustration, NO FUCKING JOKE...it's real, I feel that, it's nothing new.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    two sheds and frogwoman like this.
  12. Rutita1

13. xes

xes F.O.A.D

Heavily edited bodycam footage shows the moment an officer kills a six year old Autistic boy. Of course the pig scum are triying to lie their way through court.

Graphic video released of La. boy's shooting by police

14. ferrelhadley

ferrelhadley These violent delights have violent ends.

Police officer attacked student at Rolesville High. Apparently he has been suspended pending investigation

15. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

Not Police Brutality, but an attempt a misuse of authoritarian power..... US corrections officer, lies that he is a police officer, and then claims to be working with interpol in an attempt to get back into a London nightclub (all he had to do was use the front door :facepalm:)

clicker and a_chap like this.
  16. oryx

oryx Sitting on the bock of the day

17. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

18. albionism

albionism A successful virus clinging to a speck of mud.

Massive over reaction to a spot of flag burning on Invasion Day
    yesterday in Sydney. Fire extinguishers unloaded into people's
    faces before anything was even lit!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  19. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

know if the first one de arrested?

20. Rutita1

21. Pickman's model

ddraig, Mr.Bishie and Sirena like this.
  22. Pickman's model

23. Sirena

Sirena Don't monkey with the buzzsaw

Pickman's model likes this.
  24. Pickman's model

25. Sirena

Sirena Don't monkey with the buzzsaw

With a bit of luck.

Some people need taking down a peg or two.....:mad:

26. Pickman's model

or three :mad:

27. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman It's all good, man

28. Mr.Bishie

Mr.Bishie I saw it I saw it I tell you no lies

29. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

Jesus H. Christ. That makes the 'fallen down the stairs' excuse sound positively plausible.

30. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank Somewhere under the raincloud

Hollande went to see the victim in hospital for a photo op, while the police were scouring the ladybird book of pisspoor excuses and branding him a liar, who presumably faked both his multiple serious injuries and the video footage of the incident. Breathtaking.

Mr.Bishie, teqniq and Rutita1 like this.