More police brutality than you can shake a stick at.

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by xes, May 14, 2012.

1. xes

xes F.O.A.D

Just sat there and watched this, I know it does my bloody pressure no good, but by fuck these cunts need shooting in the face. Like the bit with the undercover dude from the police compliants dept tries to get a complaints form :D (he's an ex cop) Needless to say, he doesn't get his form, and is arrested a few times for his trouble. (and threatened with a trip to the hospital) Then there's that big cunt in the bar, battering the shit out of some poor young lady. Filthy nazi pig scum, to the fucking last of them :mad:

blood set to boiling point. Check.

I know, I know, it's longer than 3 minutes, so the short of attention will pass this by, but if you get the time, you might like to watch it.

Onket, The Black Hand and Mephitic like this.
  2. petee

petee i'm spartacus

nope, couldn't stand it

3. xes

xes F.O.A.D

Some of it is very hard to watch. But it's good to fan the flames of hatred sometimes. Remind yourself why they're called pigs.

Mephitic likes this.
  4. Corax

Corax Luke 5:16

We have dozens of shows of the cops-with-cameras type showing the 'heroic' efforts of the police to 'keep people safe'. Yet the only time their brutality is reported is when someone dies, and even then it was probably their own fault for being aggressive/homeless/alcoholic/a junkie/mentally ill/a dissident. There's surely a niche for this kind of thing in the schedules. They could find a snappy title like "Filth on Film", "Pigs will be Pigs", "ACAB - The Evidence" or something.

5. xes

xes F.O.A.D

yeah, but that won't show the pigs, I mean police, to be shining examples of how we all should be. They are our protectors, and they can do no wrong. They're not unthinking, mindless, fucking inhumane cunts at all.

Pickman's model likes this.
  6. Citizen66

Citizen66 splash the cistern

Slightly off topic but, what I can't understand is, why I can see some embedded youtube vids with my iPad but not others (such as this one).

7. Corax

Have you checked whether you've calibrated Flash to match the resolution of your OS?

Brownglass likes this.
  8. Mephitic

Mephitic It's not easy having a good time

Ah our American cousins in the land of the free, I'm pretty sure we could knock a UK version of this video (with what is already in the public domain) with minimal effort.

absolute power and all that jazz, eh? one wonders where the tipping point is, the point where police brutality (& corruption, incompetence, violence etc) reaches a level where joe public actually gives a fuck, gets of the couch and does something about it? I suspect that we are all programmed to obey authority so that said tipping point needs to be fucking huge. Meanwhile the vast majority are happy being at home, watching Eastenders an eating cheese flavoured crisps, maintaining deep seated and thoroughly embedded images of the British Booby, unarmed except for a short baton and a whistle, pounding the beat keeping us all safe and sound.

Fuck em, I trust none of the cunts.

this US vid is particularly memorable:

Enviro likes this.
  9. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Perhaps a programme about police complaints called "police - cameras - inaction"

tim, fogbat, tufty79 and 8 others like this.
  10. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Or a programme about police brutality "on the beat"

tim, frogwoman, xes and 1 other person like this.
  11. Mephitic

not bad at all..... but i think it lacks the traditional British comedy element, for which we are somewhat famous for. What about "Sorry gaffer but it looks like we accidentally another **********" (Each episode would have a new title by exchanging ************ with say.... Brazilian, Newspaper geezer on his way home, some bloke in a taxi, fat lesbian burd, homo, homeless drunk, stupid fucking hippy, foreign student, black chap in the cell ... etc) I'm thinking live cctv footage, cell phone clips, and decent quality video in a montage.... with a catchy Benny Hill type background music. A bubbly, cheerful presenter would tie the entire package together, maybe Cheryl Cole would be interested, she has got fuck all else to do atm.

Anyway..... may I offer you a cheese flavoured crisp?

xes likes this.
  12. Citizen66

Um no. Not least because flash isn't compatible with the iPad. Some embedded youtube vids show up though, and some don't (youtube vids aren't actually a standard flash file).

13. Corax

Oh sorry, didn't twig it was an iPad. Most likely due to your flux protocol then. Is it A4, 5, or 5X? The 5 has some odd flosserkase requirements!

In my defence, I'm quite bored.

fogbat likes this.
  14. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

15. Boris Sprinkler

Boris Sprinkler Jah bless

Yeah but sometimes there is nothing nicer than a police beating to put things into perspective. I had an awesome one about 10 years ago and it really taught me to respect the police. Something you should learn Xes.

Arty Drum and DaveCinzano like this.
  16. xes

xes F.O.A.D

I'll um, put it on my list of things to do :D

17. Citizen66

It's an iPad 2. I think that's the 5, isn't it?

18. wtfftw

wtfftw Well-Known Member

Could be whether the vid is enabled for mobiles. That one isn't.

19. krink

krink I'll do it this afternoon

5 minutes in, had to stop before i explode. the bit with the kids who had been skateboarding - man if that was my kid that fat steroid-addled cunt of a pig would be dead. my biggest hate is bullies.

will try to watch the rest later.

20. Citizen66

That's probably it then. Cheers.

21. Boris Sprinkler

reading that back not sure if it is obvious I was being sarcastic

22. krink

yeah it was obvious, Boris. what did they beat you up for?

23. xes

xes F.O.A.D

don't worry, it was to me, hence my "going along with it" reply :D

24. Boris Sprinkler

Got into a stupid argument with a bouncer and kicked a car. Got arrested for criminal damage (later dropped - most likely since I could have done the bouncer for assault), got taken down the station and charged. Was very compliant and cooperative, until they booked me in, since it was a saturday night they had quite a queue of idiots, and i do include myself in that collective. Anyway, I wanted to read what I was signing, after they had emptied my pockets etc, so i was reading the sheets they had given me to sign. Arsey probation desk wpc told me to hurry up and i am no slow reader, i asserted that i was simply reading what i was signing and enquired as to whether she had heard of the birmingham 6, a stupid thing to say i will admit.

An officer then came behind me, grabbed my hand and basically drew a squiggle on the sheet, i was then pulled backwards over the chair and slammed onto the floor, one copper kneeling on my back and twisting my arms, another one pushed my head onto the floor and someone else was giving me digs to the stomach. i was then carried face down by my arms into a cell and i remember two other lads who were getting checked in kicking off and shouting at them to get the fuck off me, they threw me onto the floor of the cell got another boot in and slammed the door. I was pretty fucking scared at this point, a while later i was getting really thirsty so i buzzed to get there attention so I could get some water. Noone came, so I kept buzzing, eventually an irate copper came and asked what i wanted, so i asked for some water and he went to get it, when he came back he said here's your water and threw it in my face.I ached for a few days after that.
    Not something I really like to think about, but the video really showed no surprises to me.

25. Captain Hurrah

Captain Hurrah STALINIST Banned

Ouch. Sorry to hear (or rather, read) about that.

26. krink

shocking story that Boris, I bet everyone's been a bit arsey at least once when they've had a few but fucking hell, it shouldn't be punishable by a beating:mad:

frogwoman likes this.
  27. xes

xes F.O.A.D

shame the nazis don't see it like that, eh.

28. Boris Sprinkler

I forgot to add they also took my DNA in the morning, despite the fact I wasn't even charged with anything.

Mephitic and frogwoman like this.
  29. Mephitic

Grim stuff.

30. Mephitic