Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Moby - what a nob

Orang Utan

knows how to use the three shells
Saw this on another board
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/5542004.htm

"Moby has boasted of enjoying an all-night sex session following a cocaine binge at a strip club.

The dance star told an audience at a New York story-telling event how he stole $400-worth of the class-A drug from a stripper, after she offered it to him in the toilets.

Instead of buying it from her, the 38-year-old star snorted the entire bag and was forced to buy her a $400 bottle of champagne after she became aggressive.
He said: "I'm 38 but I'd never done coke before. I didn't know you were supposed to share." "

When he couldn't sleep later that night, he called an ex-girlfriend, who offered to come over.

The techno-rocker then told his shocked audience how the pair "made love all night".

Not only is your music shite, you're a cock of the highest order.

kained&able

Here for the football.
shock hooror rock star gets coked up is an arsehole then has sex.

what is the world coming to.

how much does coke cost in the states anyway????? if its english prices he snorted up at least 4 grammes :eek: :eek: not suprised he shagged all night. quite suprsied he didn't kill himself(it being first time and this presumably being all in one otherwise stripper might have noticed)

rock n roll

dave

Iam

Oh, there's a new reason?

I'd have thought a quick browse of his sleeve notes would have been enough to show his nobliness...

Dubversion

Gorn
Enforced Holiday
he's doing the normal rock star route in reverse. all the tedious 12-steppers like Clapton et al who live the life and then clean up and carp on about other people doing it... Moby has years of puritanism and carping and now things there's something exciting about discovering drugs and his cock.

always thought he was a grade-A dickhead anyway

BTB123

I remember him talking quite high and mightily about some sort of charity do he attended where Stevie Wonder was up on stage playing with some poor kids - apparently it was all very moving and he spoke in disgust of the corporate types who didnt give a shit and were in and out the toilets sniffing marching powder. :rolleyes:

More Moby bashing: A freind of mine who runs a Jazz artiste agency, was asked by Mobys managment to book in a barbera shop quartet to learn and perform Moby's hit "Honey" with him on TFI Friday many moons ago.

He put forward photos and biogs of a really talented group who would of done the show proud. Mobys managment call back saying something along the lines of...

"erm, oh, we were expecting black singers, we cant, er, book this group as their not, well, black" :mad:

han

brixton hill hobbit
Moby - trite shite.

He did a few good songs in the early '90s, but in those days he used to harp on in a holier-than-thou way on his album covers about pollution, vegetarianism, and the state of the world.

And then he goes and sells his music to go on car adverts!

Practice what you preach, that's what I say.

The man has no shame.

BTB123

han said:
Moby - trite shite.

He did a few good songs in the early '90s, but in those days he used to harp on in a holier-than-thou way on his album covers about pollution, vegetarianism, and the state of the world.

And then he goes and sells his music to go on car adverts!

Practice what you preach, that's what I say.

The man has no shame.
To be fair, he did once say that rather than deny slimey advertisers his music only for them to make a sound-a-likey he okayed all the ads then gave the fees to charity - may be bollocks.

iROBOT

CURRENTLY RE-BOOTING
So how does a 38 year old in the music business not at least know that you share coke (?) Bizzarre, even my 40 year old tee total vegi' monster guitarist knows that!!!

More hype from boldy, do like some of his music though.

Thora

Differently Ethical
Moby: "I dated Natalie Portman"
Portman: "No, you were just a creepy bloke in your 30s who bothered me when I was a teenager"
Moby: "Wait, I have a photo..."
Screenshot 2019-05-25 at 18.04.42.png

Seriously, that's the least creepy photo he has :confused:

cyril_smear

Saw this on another board
Moby Shocks Audience with tales of Drug Fuelled Sex

"Moby has boasted of enjoying an all-night sex session following a cocaine binge at a strip club.

The dance star told an audience at a New York story-telling event how he stole $400-worth of the class-A drug from a stripper, after she offered it to him in the toilets.

Instead of buying it from her, the 38-year-old star snorted the entire bag and was forced to buy her a $400 bottle of champagne after she became aggressive.
He said: "I'm 38 but I'd never done coke before. I didn't know you were supposed to share." "

When he couldn't sleep later that night, he called an ex-girlfriend, who offered to come over.

The techno-rocker then told his shocked audience how the pair "made love all night".

Not only is your music shite, you're a cock of the highest order.
Jealous?