Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ministry Of Unsound @ Bar Lorca August 14th

rennie

m'enfin!
top night which got better n better!

was a bit too pissed n in a wierd mood when i got there n cannot say the live band suited me taste but the music sorted itself out n i had a blast! :cool: :)
great to see so many familiar faces n nice talking to you again deadlock!
cheers to sus n all for putting it on. and the park was just surreal! :D

n Blagsta, i love your shirt!

girasol

Ubuntu
SubZeroCat said:
Oh and another thing, my muscles are hurting from dancing!! :(

I have randomn aches and pains in my arms/legs and I think I over did the drum n bass dancing (as usual.. :rolleyes: )
Oh, I'm soo relieved it's not just me who's suffering from the dancing! My knees hurt from all the excessive jumping! :( Won't have to exercise again for a couple of years! :D

rennie

m'enfin!
Iemanja said:
Oh, I'm soo relieved it's not just me who's suffering from the dancing! My knees hurt from all the excessive jumping! :( Won't have to exercise again for a couple of years! :D

i made the unwise decision to wear flip flops (cos they matched the outfit! :rolleyes: ) n by the mornign my feet felt like two stone pillars. ouch! never again.

Moggy

Fair enough
Orang Utan said:
Blimey, didn't realise there were so many Urbanites at Lllorca on Saturday.

Ahahaha! :D
Well, that was a bit of a weird one methinks. Had an alright night, was far too tired after the mammoth day (and preceding weekend) to be too sociable. (Unsurprisingly) got far too twisted really, good to catch up with people though. Loved deadlock's set, most of the music the rest of the night wasn't reeeaally my usual cup of tea, but was alright none the less. Think sleep is still needed. blurg.

Rollem

two kinds of wonderful
>pokes head round corner<

good to see everyone i did, and great to see sus and robbi and co again. :cool: (cheers for gratis entry) managed a little boogie, but was knackered by 1ish, and it was starting to get old style busy (no room for the bump! :D) so me and he wandered home...

looking forward to 16 oct, babysitter permitting of course ! :D

>ducks back out<

tarannau

Mongolian eyed
Shame you missed the heavy beats Rollem. I was thinking of you went Deadlock came on and played 'Drop It Down...'
;)

Drum and Bass did start a little late though didn't it? We could see you flagging, waiting for that baby-shaking bass...

:D

Orang Utan

knows how to use the three shells
Ugly Funk @ Electrowerkz, torrens st, london

Aeox live [null.berlin]
Jerome Hill [uf.don't]
Cut out live [uf.nest]
Blackmass plastics [dead silence]
Sikaflex
Sigma

10-9-2004

10pm - 6am

£5.

JTG

Angry about not being able to be an astronaut.
Rollem said:
>pokes head round corner<

good to see everyone i did, and great to see sus and robbi and co again. :cool: (cheers for gratis entry) managed a little boogie, but was knackered by 1ish, and it was starting to get old style busy (no room for the bump! :D) so me and he wandered home...

looking forward to 16 oct, babysitter permitting of course ! :D

>ducks back out<
Oh, didn't realise you wuz there that late, thought you left earlier. Would have made an effort to say hi otherwise.

Nevermind, see you in October probably.