Millwall fans conform with stereotype shocker ....

Discussion in 'football' started by aylee, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Rutita1

Rutita1 Sassy McFlashy

Fucking lol. :D A fucking coward as well as being a fucking liar.

bromley and littlebabyjesus like this.
  2. Favelado

Favelado Half to the Tower, please.

It's almost as if I went to Millwall once and saw a fan jumping up and down on the "Kick Racism Out" billboard.

Oh, wait. I did see that. It really happened.

SpookyFrank and Rutita1 like this.
  3. planetgeli

planetgeli There's no future in England's dreaming

He’s probably never followed the news on his employers station Radio5Live-the news and sport station. Neither of which cover his shit show.

Pickman's model likes this.
  4. littlebabyjesus

littlebabyjesus one of Maxwell's demons

Everyfuckingone knows MM is mixed race. Why is he even being interviewed here? Just chuck him off the airwaves. For good.

5. planetgeli

planetgeli There's no future in England's dreaming

Do you miss my sarcasm deliberately lbj? You seem to do it a lot.

6. Ted Striker

Ted Striker Foot's on the other hand

Because he's an idiot and/or made a mistake.

I do not think he is a racist. It has never been a feature of a career that I have followed closely, (albeit only relatively recently).

I am coming round to the understanding he needed to be fired, and similarly understand the instinctive pile-on from people without context, but it's a shit state of affairs.

LiamO likes this.
  7. Rutita1

Rutita1 Sassy McFlashy

Coming back to this...it's a masterclass in why he shouldn't lie like this to cover his arse. Who is he now gonna say he thought Meghan's mum Doria is? Her maid? Keep digging cunt.

mx wcfc and Favelado like this.
  8. littlebabyjesus

littlebabyjesus one of Maxwell's demons

Appears I did miss it, sorry. :( Not deliberately. I don't deliberately miss sarcasm.

good chance for Pickman's to like a post having a go at me, though. Well done, pickers.

9. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

i am Pickman's model
    i am not Pickers
    some people seem to have great difficulty telling two posters apart
    i'm not surprised you're one of them

10. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

Sadly, there are a lot of racist Millwall fans (as they're are at many clubs). But there are many who aren't, and a fair few who are dedicated antifascists. I don't think it's accurate to describe Milwall as a racist club (and that's from a Luton fan, with no love lost for Millwall).

MrSpikey, Spymaster, LiamO and 4 others like this.
  11. Favelado

I think it is fair. It's woven into their DNA more than any other English football club. Sorry for the nice fans but decades of their overt displays of racism by a visible and sizeable minority means they have to put up with the label.

12. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

Regarding Baker, I guess we'll never know for sure what he was thinking, but, at the very best, he was incredibly crass. And the ridiculous claim that he didn't know she was mixed race makes him look stupid. I'd say a sacking was in order.

13. Favelado

He was thinking "this is plausibly deniable". Fuck off everyone pretending he was confused or tired or drunk or whatever.

14. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

Judging a group of people by the worst actions of a minority within that group. :hmm:

And what does labeling the club that way acheive. By ignoring the good work of antifascists, you're effectively surrendering the club to the enemy.

MrSpikey, LiamO, BCBlues and 2 others like this.
  15. Favelado

Okay. When the good work of anti-fascists overtakes, supplants, and replaces that of the racists, I'll reassess accordingly. At the moment, not convinced.

Rutita1 likes this.
  16. oryx

oryx Sitting on the bock of the day

What do you mean when you say 'woven into their DNA'?

17. Favelado

It's been a fundamental part of the club's fanbase, image, behaviour. More so than any other English club - a bit of competition there but Millwall the winners.

Rutita1 likes this.
  18. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

How do you measure the contribution of the vast majority of people at Milwall who don't engage in racist behaviour?

alfajobrob, oryx and BCBlues like this.
  19. Favelado

Don't know that to be a fact and don't give a fuck. Heard literally the majority of the stadium singing Hillsborough songs so think they're cunts anyway.

20. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

I don't believe you.

And, Munich songs anyone?

oryx likes this.
  21. Favelado

It's true so fuck you. And so what?

22. 8ball

8ball Bar Bore Silver Medallist

:confused:
    If he didn't know she was mixed race, I want some tips from him regarding how to completely avoid all coverage and mention of the Royals!

23. BCBlues

BCBlues Lend us a Twenner

It is. Same with the crap you came out with about "Nazi Chelsea" in the other thread while most people were celebrating a great football game.

As stated above people like you gift it to fascists by stating that certain clubs are racist or nazi. You have no interest in anything these clubs do to counter racism and no thought for genuine fans who have to constantly explain that no, they're (we're) not racist.

You sound like a Sun reader who doesnt need much information to pass opinions, just a little shock horror headlined article.

BristolEcho likes this.
  24. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

And you're a bullshitting, hypocritical glory hunting 'fan' looking down on decent fans who support their home-town club, by branding them all according to the worst behaviour of a few arseholes. Which is a cunt's trick.

LiamO, alfajobrob, oryx and 1 other person like this.
  25. 8ball

8ball Bar Bore Silver Medallist

It's nice how football brings people together. :)

26. littleseb

littleseb littleseb

27. Maggot

Maggot The Cake of Liberty

Exactly. He has absolutely no reason to make a deliberately racist tweet. He's not racist.

TBF I had no idea that Megan was mixed race until fairly recently, it's not obvious.

LiamO likes this.
  28. Rutita1

Rutita1 Sassy McFlashy

29. littleseb

littleseb littleseb

good grief!

30. littleseb

littleseb littleseb

FOR MONTHS ON END THE PRESS WAS ON ABOUT MEGHAN BEING MIXED RACE.
    A BBC PRESENTER TWEETS ABOUT HER GIVING BIRTH TO A MONKEY.

wtf else is there to say?

editor likes this.