1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Millwall fans conform with stereotype shocker ....

Discussion in 'football' started by aylee, Feb 12, 2013.

1. sealion

sealion If you can't dance just nod your head

He is doing a live broadcast.

2. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Congrats Millwall,though as per thread title you did conform to stereotype a bit there with the first pitch invasion at the new Wembley :thumbs:

oryx, pocketscience and sealion like this.
  3. The39thStep

The39thStep Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Excellent season for Millwall good cup run and promotion , well done.

4. bromley

bromley ...isn't as good as Lewisham.

Congratulations, you bastards!

BCBlues, pocketscience and sealion like this.
  5. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

6. T & P

T & P |-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

Congratulations to the Lions!

pocketscience and sealion like this.
  7. sealion

Is that the best you can do ? No trouble, no body killed or kidnapped you must be gutted. A few pissed up over excited fans got on. They didn't attack any players like one of yours did recently. Fuck off.

pocketscience likes this.
  8. sealion

Its funny that week in week out there is aggro at premier games but it never makes the press. Spurs and chelsea battering each other, west ham fans fighting stewards and each other, united attacking mobs week in week out and fuck all. Palace fans wrecking there own team bus :D:D Pitch invasion and no punches thrown- FRONT PAGE NEWS and pricks on the internet play holier than thou.
    No one likes :thumbs:

9. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

We were at Wembley last week and must say impressed people managed to get on the pitch. No harm done so can't see what the fuss is about.

10. sealion

We are more renowned for having a scrap. There was pitch invasions a plenty on the last day of the season at most grounds. Hardly conforming to stereotype.
    Also, the divs that did run on got roundly booed and told to get off by our own. But of course that is not what the press are after.

11. sealion

We was three rows from the front and yes that is some jump and obstacle course. As usual the stewards stood and watched and once the fans got on they put up more fencing and barriers :facepalm:

12. sealion

[​IMG]
    Disgusting. Shut that club down.

Attached Files:

bromley and BCBlues like this.
  13. sealion

Twitter is in meltdown :D Fans from a certain premier club that has killed rival supporters want Millwall shut down for a pitch invasion.:rolleyes:

BCBlues likes this.
  14. sealion

Another thought, Maybe wembley shouldn't sell beer at £5 a pop to people already drunk. Even better don't let drunk people through the turnstiles as it's illegal to do so.

15. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

I made a point of not spending any money in there, forty quid for a non-league play-off the cheeky fuckers.

sealion likes this.
  16. BCBlues

BCBlues Lend us a Twenner

I thought it was Spurs battering Spurs after the semi.

Anyway, all that aside, well done Millwall. The Championship is gonna be a great league to play in next season. There's some big names in there, Villa, Forest, Wolves, Leeds, the Sheffield clubs amongst other big names from the past. Add into that a visit from Holloway with QPR (if he's still there) and a couple of London derbies. A much better set of fixtures to look forward to.

Like I say, well done, the late goals at Rovers, Scunthorpe and today couldn't have done your nerves any good Sea Lion BigMoaner and the other Lions on here.

pocketscience likes this.
  17. oryx

oryx Sitting on the bock of the day

Had no idea Jazzie B's son played for them. At least I know who Jazzie B is, unlike my partner who had never heard of him and when I said 'You know, Soul II Soul!' replied 'Who are they?' :D

#livingunderastone

Well done Millwall and good luck in the Championship.

William of Walworth and sealion like this.
  18. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

You making it for the Trophy final?

oryx likes this.
  19. oryx

oryx Sitting on the bock of the day

Yes! Will report back on the National League thread. Meeting up with my bro and nephews so it should be a good day out regardless of the result.

JimW likes this.
  20. bromley

Steady on! :D

21. mod

mod A modernist

Congratulations Millwall. Very pleased to see you back in the Championship.

mod (fulham fan)

22. sealion

£104 for me and my son :mad: and no concessions for students or under 18's.

23. sealion

Ta mate, We will struggle big time i think due to lack of funds, but we will have a go. Some nice derbies to look forward to and hopefully Holloway is still at qpr when we play them.

24. sealion

There weren't many steady bods around wembley yesterday :D

25. bromley

How to pitch invade properly! :D

26. bromley

:eek: I hope that was for hospitality? Explains why the ground wasn't full, Bradford are a well supported club at div 3 level.

27. sealion

Animals close the club down.

bromley likes this.
  28. sealion

No it wasn't. Four rows from the front just along from the corner flag. I think we sold 27k and had slightly more there than Bradford. Must have cost them an arm and a leg if you add on there train fares.

29. JTG

JTG Angry about not being able to be an astronaut.

Christ, really? Was that standard prices or what? Was surprised that both Bradford and Millwall took so few yesterday but this sort of thing explains it.

Anyway, many congratulations :)

sealion likes this.
  30. sealion

I see that dirt rag the sun are outraged at us "animals and scum". These are the people that hack into dead peoples phones. Stay classy you cunts.