1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Millwall fans conform with stereotype shocker ....

Discussion in 'football' started by aylee, Feb 12, 2013.

1. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

Who wouldn't? 0-1 losses to Oxford and Bury in the last week. Exciting times!

2. bromley

bromley ...isn't as good as Lewisham.

Claims not to care. Follows the results. :)

3. Sea Lion

Sea Lion If you can't dance just nod your head

4. Sea Lion

The cunt above says Millwall want to make a quick killing to earn money. He and his cronies want to give Millwall 200,000 k for there land and offered 58k to someone else for there home/studio that sits on the land.

5. redsquirrel

redsquirrel This Machine Kills Progressives

Filth, hoping he and Bullock will both get what they deserve

BCBlues, Sea Lion, Puddy_Tat and 2 others like this.
  6. bromley

Complete cunt. How people like that can sleep at night is beyond me.

BigMoaner and Sea Lion like this.
  7. BigMoaner

BigMoaner Don't kill the lion

never gentrification looks so stark.

how will the area benefit from a load of 500k yuppie hutches?

8. Sea Lion

Notice his body language when been questioned. He is a fucking rat of the highest order.
    I think you are being generous there mate. Prime land that will sooner or later be classed as zone 1. It will be a ghost town for Chinese and Russian money launderers.

redsquirrel and BigMoaner like this.
  9. BigMoaner

i've actually been avoiding teh whole thing because it could actually make me ill if i read too much about it. i note the fight going on by the AMS for which i am thankful. but yep, i can't read too much about it. #stress #bloodboils

Sea Lion likes this.
  10. Sea Lion

I get you mate. It is fucking horrible watching communities getting turned over and shipped out by these bent corrupt cunts. Thankfully with social media we can at least document and highlight this stuff and fight back.

11. billbond

billbond Well-Known Member

The Dulwich Hamlet and West Ham Trap
    I don't like this new found attention from the guardian and the london liberal press types. I feel like we're losing our edge.we ain't as nasty as we was and like Vermin or Shoreditch.When that happens there's always middle class liberal types willing to swoop in and co opt u as their own.

When the vermin lost their edge.Suddenly they became this play thing of the BBC/FA..these lovable cockney cheeky chaps.The press are trying to do that to us aswell..bring us into their fold if we play their game.(Liberal/PC/no trouble) Because we are from inner London.We've done good for the local NHS and had a stadium fight against corporate types..suddenly we've become more trendy in the eyes of the Dulwich hamlet types and that's wrong.

We ain't getting good press for being us(they still don't give a fuck about the white working class) .We are getting good press cause it makes these types feel edgy to on the ground floor of gentrification as something goes from bad to good(in their eyes) and they can claim to be the first to have unearthed it.I don't want them to have their paws on wall at all.I hate them tempting our fans with the promise of good headlines if only we sell more and more of our identity away.No one likes us we don't care seems a distant memory now.Our fans seem to want to be loved now by the media.Liverpool esq.

If u don't believe me.There's a headline in today's paper Millwall – the football club that neutrals are starting to like

Imagine that 10 years ago ? A lion should bite. it's just wrong.For me. The real heart of this club isn't being part of "the club" or like everyone else.It's upsetting the apple cart and not being part of the premiership lot.I don't want to be liked.I partly blame Ambler being in the FA for getting this ball started

Wailin' Wall likes this.
  12. Sea Lion

Not in the ground (where you can get turfed at for farting) were not.
    They are wasting there time because it will never happen.
    I very much doubt it.
    Don't be daft

pocketscience likes this.
  13. Wailin' Wall

Wailin' Wall Member

I think you're right about what's being attempted: to force Millwall into bland conformity with the mainstream. And it's an effort that's just in its infancy, which will only gather strength as Bermondsey, Deptford, Peckham become more and more trendified. The chances of it succeeding, though, imo, are low.
    FCOYL

14. bromley

15. cantsin

cantsin Well-Known Member

the drunken barmies might be daft as, but I'd take sore head ( in all senses ) compared to what 'Mr Peaky Blinders with a half decent right hook' now has on his plate....

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  16. bromley

He'll be hard to identify from that footage.

17. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 0891 50 50 50

My mate shot that video. Seems incredibly dense to me to be throwing punches around with so many cops and cameras about.

18. pocketscience

pocketscience Well-Known Member

fify

LiamO and Sea Lion like this.
  19. pocketscience

pocketscience Well-Known Member

You'd be a mug if you would. You'd need to grass up Mr Peaky - thereby getting yourself nicked for hate speech/ insulting behavior... just on the off-chance plod ever find the bloke and prove it was him all from that blurry video...

Seems like the bloke has some sense knocked into him:
    newsshopper

Sea Lion likes this.
  20. cantsin

as long as he had cap on . head down, all the way up from Kent, across public transport, up the Seven Sisters etc, with not much previous.

anyway, seems our staunch barmies are keeping schtum / fairplay to them

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    LiamO and ffsear like this.
  21. cantsin

[QUOTE[/QUOTE]

bromley and Maggot like this.
  22. Sea Lion

Any proof of that ?

23. cantsin

yep, sworn afadavit, PMing you with it now

24. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

Much prefer the longer video. The one that shows Flatcap's theatrical scan for plod.

cantsin likes this.
  25. passenger

passenger up and down...

Very suriel almost looks like its staged, I am sure cloth caps will saw in price :oops:

26. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Could you define what you are looking to keep in the face of this supposed threat of "bland conformity"?

27. BigMoaner

A 90 percent working class support.

28. BigMoaner

Millwall is far more than a football club.

29. BigMoaner

Be aware of the big scarfs and horn rimmed glasses. The stattos and the word "guys". The "they've got a terrible selection of ales" brigade.

30. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

How does this working class-ness manifest itself on the terraces?