1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Millwall fans conform with stereotype shocker ....

Discussion in 'football' started by aylee, Feb 12, 2013.

1. bromley

bromley ...isn't as good as Lewisham.

Apologies.

2. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

No sweat.

3. deadringer

deadringer meat pie sausage roll

Are they the worst now? We have had Newcastle fans going berserk yesterday, trashing their own city in what sounds like an completely unprovoked attack, and a few weeks ago a few hundred caused havoc in Wigan causing amateur league games to be called off, ripping down the goals, flags, nicking the ball, exposing themselves...... No mention of them being closed down from you I see?

Whilst the scenes at Wembley were bad, I dare say it could have been nipped in the bud by the police actually being there quicker than the 5-10 minutes that has been described. Once one person kicks off, their mates get involved, then more, it escalates so quickly. Not excusing it at all, but the police, and the FA for allowing the game to be played so late, should be shouldering a lot of the responsibility. The stewards have been criticised for doing noting, but they are not there to go wading into to fights, they are there to direct people about and keep an eye on things.

Not to mention that the last train back to Wigan on Saturday is 1 hour from when the game finished, from Euston. Sooner clubs start boycotting Wembley the better.

4. Mr Moose

Mr Moose What the hell are we supposed to tell the kids?

Watford travel to Millwall tonight which promises a resumption of one of the game's most bitter rivalries, i.e. Millwall fans with each other.

5. Favelado

Favelado The Perfect Kiss

Yes, they are still the worst now. Their overall record is the worst and so is their record from the past ten years in terms of arrests and major incidents.

6. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

No, the stats do not bear that out at all.

7. Favelado

Some of their seasons have been better than others. Leeds seem to be the dubious kings of overall arrests (big gates also a factor there)with Millwall usually somewhere at the top. In terms of incidents of serious rioting, disorder and damge to property Milwall are also right up there. They're the club with the worst overall record.

8. Favelado

With regards to London clubs in general - apart from the obvious North London animosity, is there ever any serious trouble between Arsenal and CFC/WHFC/Millwall? How come there doesn't seem to be the same tension there. Is it because there isn't or because there is to some extent and it doesn't get attention?

Just looking on Wiki it says Arsenal have a firm called "The Herd" but I've never herd of them.

9. butchersapron

Nah, they're middle to top. Not top.

Rochdale really need shutting down.

10. tommers

tommers Yourdisco needs you

MillwallShoes likes this.
  11. tommers

Ban Manchester United.

12. tommers

Top of the "missile throwing league"? Liverpool. (4 times as many as Millwall.)

:mad:

MillwallShoes likes this.
  13. Favelado

Signed.

14. MillwallShoes

MillwallShoes Don't kill the Lion

favel, have you ever been to millwall? it might give you a different perspective.

15. tommers

16. Favelado

I went and literally thousands of you sang "You should have all died at Hillsborough" and songs about Kenneth Bigley at us. Then there was a riot. Millwall fans fought amongst themselves and with Liverpool fans. Liverpool fans then ripped out seats and threw them at Millwall fans. It's undoubtably true that this coloured my perspective, fairly or unfairly.

17. Favelado

18. bromley

19. tommers

20. Favelado

Bad luck that a club with 4 L's in its name has supporters who can't pronounce any of them.

21. butchersapron

Tbh, we (leeds) started that sort of association ourselves to wind up the coppers back in the 80s.

bromley likes this.
  22. MillwallShoes

from what i've heard, you're no angels mate these days. worst trouble we've had this year is when you played, attacking people as you were let out. how about your mass chant, "jimmy abdou, he lives in a zoo." or your rising hooligan "firm"?

trawling the internet for shit on clubs is an easy shot to take.

i could put at least a post up here each week of a club involved in trouble, and a millwall game would have passed, like the vast majority do, without incident.

23. MillwallShoes

anyway, Saturday was toe-curling embarrassing, and lets hope the same doesn't happen again.

bromley likes this.
  24. where to

where to Well-Known Member

Not bad.

25. bromley

Good luck finding anything as weird as the link I've posted (palace excluded ;)) . We have got a load of dicks as well, the Jimmy Abdou chant is an embarrassment.

I think you got the attacking people when we were left wrong for the record.

26. pocketscience

pocketscience Well-Known Member

27. not-bono-ever

not-bono-ever Song and Sable

28. bromley

29. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

bad luck that a club that's got 'poo' in its name doesn't recognise they're shit.

bromley likes this.
  30. Favelado

Leave the tangerines out of this. They played lovely football that year they went up you monster.