Mercury amalgam fillings - a poisoning of generations

Discussion in 'Compendium Of Kerrrr-azy Conspiracies' started by Jazzz, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Techno303

Techno303 Repatriated

You are starting to wriggle again aint ya? I said from the off that I would engage with you if we stuck to discussing the content of the videos. I have addressed some of the science here with you on the Calgary video. Now stay on target Jazzz:

What are your thoughts on the 100 nM droplet equating to chronic exposure?
    How do you feel about comparing in vitro to in vivo data?

2. Jazzz

Jazzz the truth don't care Banned

Why do we have to take someone's word that this tremendously toxic metal becomes safe when we put it in people's mouths? Don't we need the science?

3. Techno303

Techno303 Repatriated

No. I was implying that we have to take their word that the other heavy metals do not cause protein denaturing. Do not misquote me like that Jazzz, you only end up looking like a twat.

4. Jazzz

I'm not interested in this. What I am interested is that the video shows brain cells being completely fucked after a dose of mercury was given, unlike the same dose of other heavy metals. This demonstrates the potential for harm to exist. It should be very worrying - unless you can find science to show the safety. Where do you think the burden of proof lies?

5. Jazzz

I didn't misquote you. I was turning it around to make something far more meaningful.

Don't pretend I've misquoted you when I did not, by your logic, you are a twat for so doing.

6. Techno303

Techno303 Repatriated

:D

7. Techno303

Techno303 Repatriated

Are you operating on full-on berk mode this evening? :D

8. axon

axon Happy hour abuser

The fact that mercury is dangerous is not news, it has been known for hundreds of years. What we are trying to find out is "does the mercury from fillings contribute to ill health".

And about those references you just posted....:) This is a step in the right direction. Even though the website has a dodgy name, and you haven't actually seen any of the articles at least they are proper research. Whether the actually show what you/that website claim is another matter. Might be true, might not!

9. Calva dosser

Calva dosser RIP Brian, Dec 2007. R.I.P.

Oi! I've been blaiming my inherent stupidity on cadmium poisoning from French tent poles for years.

Wotabout them then? eh?

10. beesonthewhatnow

beesonthewhatnow going deaf for a living

God, it's just like the argument with the architect all over again.

You're wasting your time guys :(

11. Calva dosser

And lead, makes your hair fall out and turns your belly-button blue.

Don't get me started on Pollonium 210.

I turn into a right little isotope nazi.

12. Calva dosser

Oh, and fluorine fucks up yer enolase.

Use that toothpaste and no more enols for you.

13. Jazzz

Well up to that point no-one had even bothered to comment on either of them so that was quite true when I posted it :p

14. Jazzz

Well it's genuinely nice to read this axon, believe it or not I am simply trying to raise awareness that there is an issue here.

15. Calva dosser

Word to the wise- when buying cut-price chelating agents- Watch it when you are in;

"Amalgum fillings chelating agents for people who want an excuse for being piss-head depressive junkies-R-Us"

Of a Saturday afternoon.

Avoid Ethylene di-amine tetra-acetic acid. Doesn't work on Mercury, and you may well have wandered into the gardening department by mistake;)

16. fogbat

fogbat The Talibum

But you're no more effective at "raising awareness" than the Winner Sinner Man, with his megaphone, is effective at converting people to Christianity.