Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Margate v Dulwich Hamlet, play off semi final

B.I.G

Hendon no doubt ignoring that they have injured players that will perhaps have recovered by then. I hope Hendon have suspended players relating to what happened in their bar after game against W&F for a delayed final.

B.I.G

And.... while I am really angry... Hendon would have been tired after their epic run-in but now they have more time for them to recover, which is nice!

EDC

A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days
Hendon no doubt ignoring that they have injured players that will perhaps have recovered by then. I hope Hendon have suspended players relating to what happened in their bar after game against W&F for a delayed final.
Pray tell?

B.I.G

Pray tell?
For all I know the hearing could have already taken place and been dealt with...

http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/mar/fa-charges-suspensions-fines-march-2015

Charge admitted and non-personal hearing requested

Hendon FC
Hendon FC v Wingate & Finchley FC
Isthmian Premier League, 27 December 2014
Breach of FA Rule E20 – It is alleged that in or around the bar area after the fixture, Hendon FC failed to ensure that its players and/or supporters/followers conducted themselves in an orderly fashion and/or refrained from threatening and violent behaviour

Charge denied and personal hearing requested

Kevin Maclaren, Hendon FC
Breach of FA Rule E3 – It is alleged that Mr Maclaren's behaviour in or around the bar area after the fixture constitutes violent conduct

Casey Maclaren, Hendon FC
Breach of FA Rule E3 – It is alleged that Mr Maclaren's behaviour in or around the bar area after the fixture constitutes violent conduct

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/mar/fa-charges-suspensions-fines-march-2015#g1FfTGeZxWEwLYmC.99

Reactions: EDC

Al Crane

Still on the plus side I may be able to make the new date as Thursday was a non starter due to work & hospital visit.... every cloud.

I'll get me coat
I'm in the same boat but feel for those who've organised time off and spent £££s for Thursday. The bottom line in this for me is that it should have been sorted months ago so as not to result in exactly the situation we have now.

Brixton Hatter

Home is south London mate
what a fucking joke the FA are - everyone's wasted time, effort and money :( - and even after the game had been confirmed to go ahead on Monday.

Should have let our game go ahead and sorted out our opponents asap. Can't believe they waited until barely 48 hours before kick off.

Complaints and requests for compensation all round I reckon:

info@thefa.com

Customer Relations Team
The FA Group
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London, HA9 0WS
Postal address: Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London, SW1P 9EQ
T +44 (0) 844 980 8200 | F+44 (0) 844 980 8201
www.thefa.com, www.wembleystadium.com

I've asked them to send us 5 grand in compensation - that should cover it.

B.I.G

Enfields meeting with the FA

reasons for charge.... interesting reading
I read it, am I right thinking Enfield have simply received a warning? And if so why the hell has our game been postponed....who will appeal against that?

Scutta

Live Fast Die Bizarre
I read it, am I right thinking Enfield have simply received a warning? And if so why the hell has our game been postponed....who will appeal against that?

I need to read it again, but think its the reasons for the hearing on Thursday... They have decided they have broken the rules but need to decide on a punishment. It says they believe Enfield didn't do enough checks... to me sounds like 3 point deduction for sure or what is the point in all this.

B.I.G

I need to read it again, but think its the reasons for the hearing on Thursday... They have decided they have broken the rules but need to decide on a punishment. It says they believe Enfield didn't do enough checks... to me sounds like 3 point deduction for sure or what is the point in all this.
It is very uniting :cool: I feel some booing coming on.

B.I.G

37. Having considered all of the evidence provided, the mitigation presented and the circumstances of the case the Commission Members were unanimous in ordering that Enfield Town FC be only warned as to their future conduct.

Tony_LeaS

That's how I saw it. Where has the 3 points deduction come from if the FA charged them with a warning/slap on the wrist for trying to fix the mess they sadly got dealt?

Very odd to say the least.

Scutta

Live Fast Die Bizarre
37. Having considered all of the evidence provided, the mitigation presented and the circumstances of the case the Commission Members were unanimous in ordering that Enfield Town FC be only warned as to their future conduct.
I just dont know what the hell is going on:facepalm:

Scutta

Live Fast Die Bizarre
That's how I saw it. Where has the 3 points deduction come from if the FA charged them with a warning/slap on the wrist for trying to fix the mess they sadly got dealt?

Very odd to say the least.
but if they have decided that the warning isn't enough.... for whatever reason... then the only outcome of this hearing will surely be to deduct points... not going to rewarn them are they?

maybe the not police have seen this and made a complaint...

B.I.G

but if they have decided that the warning isn't enough.... for whatever reason... then the only outcome of this hearing will surely be to deduct points... not going to rewarn them are they?

maybe the not police have seen this and made a complaint...
The Ryman league rules make a 3 point deduction compulsory in cases of ineligible player perhaps? I read something about that on the enfield website.

GregDHFC

That's an interesting read. My limited understanding is that the FA recommended no punishment, but referred it to the Ryman League for further consideration of League rules. The Ryman League, bottling it, referred it back to the FA Promotions Committee as it involves a possible promotion out of the league. But now I don't know where I read that.

B.I.G

The League Rule 6.9 states “Any Club found to have played an ineligible player in a match shall have any points gained from that match deducted from its record and have levied upon it a fine” We propose a rule change to replace the word “shall” with “may”. This will allow discretion to be given in considering the charge and will be for the benefit of all Clubs particularly when they are at the mercy of a system that is not fit for purpose. If such a change can be agreed by all Clubs then our Club would abide by the Ryman League decision.