Margate v Dulwich Hamlet, play off semi final

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by darryl, Apr 25, 2015.

1. GregDHFC

GregDHFC Well-Known Member

2. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

Oh for fucks sake

Moroccan Sunset likes this.
  3. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager

What? Fucksake how stupid is that. :mad:

Hotel cash down the drain then.:facepalm:

4. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

[​IMG]

GregDHFC likes this.
  5. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

For once...I really am speechless!

6. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

Booked the hotel a few hours ago and now come home to this FFS.

7. Cyclodunc

Messing fans about. Honestly... such a shambles.

8. Tony_LeaS

Tony_LeaS Well-Known Member

Fucking shambles to be honest, feel awful for those who have spent loads on the day. What a joke.

StephenMac likes this.
  9. dcdulwich

dcdulwich Well-Known Member

Hard to believe that an organisation as universally loved and respected as the FA could handle things so badly...:facepalm:

Scutta likes this.
  10. Cyclodunc

So will the semis likely be played on Monday instead?!

11. sleaterkinney

sleaterkinney Well-Known Member

W**k. When I was booking the hotel I could have got a cancellable ticket for another tenner, but I didn't.

Why would the appeal make any difference to us vs Margate?

12. Scutta

Scutta Live Fast Die Bizarre

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hope the semis are on Monday now ...

what the hell is wrong with these people....

Tony_LeaS likes this.
  13. jamcrash

jamcrash Member

What a fucking carry on. Blow only softened cos I hadn't shelled out on travel yet

14. iamwithnail

iamwithnail Well-Known Member

This. This. This. A thousand times this.

Scutta likes this.
  15. Tony_LeaS

Tony_LeaS Well-Known Member

Such little information is what makes it more infuriating. Obviously some information is better than none, but the FA is the FA!

16. blueheaven

blueheaven Well-Known Member

This is madness. No matter what happens with the Enfield situation we still need to play against Margate, so why not at least let that game go ahead, given that arrangements have already been made and tickets have been sold?

The FA's handling of this has lead to far more problems and disruption than the original offence.

17. vornstyle76

vornstyle76 Vorn Chic Vorn Genre

What a bunch of cocks.

Scolly, Moroccan Sunset and Scutta like this.
  18. Monkeygrinder's Organ

What's especially shit about this is that according to the link posted earlier Enfield were charged on the 25th March. So although they're flapping around like they've only just heard of this they' ve had over a month to fail to sort it out.

Scutta and Moroccan Sunset like this.
  19. editor

editor hiraethified

For fuck's sake. What a cock up.

20. sleaterkinney

sleaterkinney Well-Known Member

Some old c**t in a blazer is enjoying the power he has.

21. darryl

darryl this wasn't supposed to happen

22. vornstyle76

They could have announced this a few days ago and it'd just have been another case of whimsical non-league tinpottery, but by delaying they've wasted 100s of fans' time, effort and money.

I guess at least some of you (not sure if the coach will be moveable/refundable) will be duty bound to endure a slightly cold, marginally unseasonable trip to the seaside/farageland.

Scutta likes this.
  23. SDE

SDE Well-Known Member

Oh well. It wasn't like I was that excited about it or anything. Or booked time off work. Or a hotel. Oh hold on. I fucking did. Bastards! Guess I'll get a haircut instead. Treat myself. :(

24. SDE

SDE Well-Known Member

I wonder... We could play it anyway, call it a post-season friendly and both clubs agree the loser will forfeit the play-off game. Hmmmmm...

Lucy Fur likes this.
  25. Noss

Noss Well-Known Member

One option for the FA is they make the Enfield v Hendon game be replayed - that's the one where the ineligible player appeared. If Enfield win 3-0 (I think) then the play-off order is changed and it'll be Hendon v Dulwich instead.

26. Monkeygrinder's Organ

That's an 'option' in that Enfield have proposed it, not a serious option really.

27. SDE

SDE Well-Known Member

True. And with nothing to gain Hendon would field a much weakened team if they had to play it so it's a very conceivable outcome - if they're made to replay it.

28. Noss

Noss Well-Known Member

Maybe, but it's the only reason I can see why Thursday's game would be postponed.

29. SDE

SDE Well-Known Member

They have to be seen to be going through the motions. Not rule out any option at this stage. But they will dock Enfield the 3 points. They have to.

30. vornstyle76

I *think* - judging only by a few moaning Hendonian tweets yesterday - the thinking is that the winners of a delayed kafkaesque semi would be at a disadvantage to the better rested winners of a Thursday Margate/Dulwich match.

StephenMac likes this.