Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Margate v Dulwich Hamlet, play off semi final

EDC

A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days
Booked the hotel a few hours ago and now come home to this FFS.

sleaterkinney

W**k. When I was booking the hotel I could have got a cancellable ticket for another tenner, but I didn't.

Why would the appeal make any difference to us vs Margate?

Scutta

Live Fast Die Bizarre
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hope the semis are on Monday now ...

what the hell is wrong with these people....

iamwithnail

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hope the semis are on Monday now ...

what the hell is wrong with these people....
This. This. This. A thousand times this.

blueheaven

This is madness. No matter what happens with the Enfield situation we still need to play against Margate, so why not at least let that game go ahead, given that arrangements have already been made and tickets have been sold?

The FA's handling of this has lead to far more problems and disruption than the original offence.

Monkeygrinder's Organ

Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager
What's especially shit about this is that according to the link posted earlier Enfield were charged on the 25th March. So although they're flapping around like they've only just heard of this they' ve had over a month to fail to sort it out.

vornstyle76

Vorn Chic Vorn Genre
They could have announced this a few days ago and it'd just have been another case of whimsical non-league tinpottery, but by delaying they've wasted 100s of fans' time, effort and money.

I guess at least some of you (not sure if the coach will be moveable/refundable) will be duty bound to endure a slightly cold, marginally unseasonable trip to the seaside/farageland.

SDE

I wonder... We could play it anyway, call it a post-season friendly and both clubs agree the loser will forfeit the play-off game. Hmmmmm...

Noss

W**k. When I was booking the hotel I could have got a cancellable ticket for another tenner, but I didn't.

Why would the appeal make any difference to us vs Margate?
One option for the FA is they make the Enfield v Hendon game be replayed - that's the one where the ineligible player appeared. If Enfield win 3-0 (I think) then the play-off order is changed and it'll be Hendon v Dulwich instead.

Monkeygrinder's Organ

Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager
One option for the FA is they make the Enfield v Hendon game be replayed - that's the one where the ineligible player appeared. If Enfield win 3-0 (I think) then the play-off order is changed and it'll be Hendon v Dulwich instead.
That's an 'option' in that Enfield have proposed it, not a serious option really.

SDE

True. And with nothing to gain Hendon would field a much weakened team if they had to play it so it's a very conceivable outcome - if they're made to replay it.

SDE

They have to be seen to be going through the motions. Not rule out any option at this stage. But they will dock Enfield the 3 points. They have to.

vornstyle76

Vorn Chic Vorn Genre
I *think* - judging only by a few moaning Hendonian tweets yesterday - the thinking is that the winners of a delayed kafkaesque semi would be at a disadvantage to the better rested winners of a Thursday Margate/Dulwich match.