Margate v Dulwich Hamlet, play off semi final

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by darryl, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

2. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

Hadn't noticed Hendon's far right sponsorship before

3. Scutta

Scutta Live Fast Die Bizarre

A joint claim by all clubs is being put in to cover losses caused by the Play-off debacle. So if People lost out on money for the original Margate game please email the trust

info@dhst.org.uk

We will need receipts and the amount you lost etc. This will need to be done before the weekend.

But please note this is no guarantee of getting money back. Any questions pop them on an email.

Cheers.

4. DonkeyAssessor

DonkeyAssessor Well-Known Member

When we said a couple of weeks ago that the FA needed shaking to the foundations, I don't think that any of us envisaged it might be with 50 kg of Deutches dynamite.

StephenMac likes this.
  5. sankara

sankara Well-Known Member

Not that I am wanting to claim any money, but who are you trying to claim it back from? Enfield for fielding the ineligible player and appealing the decision to dock them points? Hendon for requesting that our game got delayed too? The FA and/or the league for imposing the rules? Or a bit of everyone for contributing to the situation?

6. Tony_LeaS

Tony_LeaS Well-Known Member

EDC likes this.
  7. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Conjecture time - I suspect that the FA would have a fund of money for helping innocent clubs that experience costs when they are party to delays caused by the enforcement of FA rules, and by fund I mean random money hanging around that is unallocated in their budget.

8. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

FA for claiming our game was going ahead on the Monday and then cancelling it the next day after everyone had shelled out. Also the FA for not dealing with all this shit in April

9. sankara

sankara Well-Known Member

As much as I like your optimism, my first thought when you suggested that the FA give a shit about the little man was "like fuck would they".

Cyclodunc likes this.
  10. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Because they have lots of money that means nothing to the person that allocates it.

clog likes this.