Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Margate v Dulwich Hamlet, play off semi final

B.I.G

IF it rains, which it look like it will, I will be concerned about the howling wind blowing in over the sea, the torrential rain, and the wind chill having an effect on our passing game.

:hmm:

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
Statistically wise a football match lasts 90 minutes. Goals that are scored in stoppage time are listed as the 90th minute on all correctly kept statistics. Otherwise, in a cup tie, for example, a goal might be scored four minutes into stoppage time, as an equaliser, which would be '94th minute'. Football matches last 90 minutes, therefore extra time starts in the 91st minute...so a goal, under your tallying would be scored in the 94th minute to equalised; BUT in the first minute of extra time would be in the 91st!
I think that the 123rd minute thing you mentioned was not the official time of the goal scored, but something made up by a journalist...and, as you should know better than most, NEVER trust a journalist! ;)

Tony_LeaS

Well that's my ticket for tomorrow sorted, and coach seat. Let's just hope the weathers as off as the Exit Polls were.

Scutta

Live Fast Die Bizarre
:D:D:D:D
Statistically wise a football match lasts 90 minutes. Goals that are scored in stoppage time are listed as the 90th minute on all correctly kept statistics. Otherwise, in a cup tie, for example, a goal might be scored four minutes into stoppage time, as an equaliser, which would be '94th minute'. Football matches last 90 minutes, therefore extra time starts in the 91st minute...so a goal, under your tallying would be scored in the 94th minute to equalised; BUT in the first minute of extra time would be in the 91st!
I think that the 123rd minute thing you mentioned was not the official time of the goal scored, but something made up by a journalist...and, as you should know better than most, NEVER trust a journalist! ;)
Here's some more straws for you to clutch at... ;):Ddinostraw.jpg

gringo mfc

Hard to judge the attendance given the fiasco, still selling tickets on the gate atm. I would guess around 1700, the rain could put a few off. Our temp stand at the coffin end has now been removed, so standing room only

B.I.G

Hard to judge the attendance given the fiasco, still selling tickets on the gate atm. I would guess around 1700, the rain could put a few off. Our temp stand at the coffin end has now been removed, so standing room only
Thank you.

Muddy? Wellington boots?

darryl

this wasn't supposed to happen
The TV forecast looks hideous. For those who are going, I wish you luck - roar 'em on. I'll be dodging the rain in London with fingers crossed...

Terry.c

So looking forward margate, Found out last night I could have tonight off work, unfortunately I'm driving as I have to wait for Tom to finish school, otherwise it would have been all aboard the skylark, so it's going to be a dry night for me except for the rain. We are just going to get soaked. Singing in the rain just singing in the rain, what a wonderful feeling were happy again. COME ON DULWICH.

Jimbob73

The Wanley Road Massive
Good luck everyone who is going tonight, wish I could be with you but will be busy keeping up with the play via twitter probably!

GregDHFC

I was hoping the weather forecast would get better as we got closer, but if anything it is getting worse.

Ah well, I'm excited anyway.

Christian Burt

Really hope the pink and blues can do it tonight and I get a final on Sunday!

Whatever happens, it's a guarantee that the Rabble won't stop singing, in the rain or dry.

Get stuck in lads!!