Margate v Dulwich Hamlet, play off semi final

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by darryl, Apr 25, 2015.

1. darryl

darryl this wasn't supposed to happen

2. darryl

And now, we shall return to having a drink in the George & Dragon in Tonbridge.

:):D:thumbs:

3. gareth taylor

gareth taylor Banned Banned

4. iamwithnail

iamwithnail Well-Known Member

When will they be on sale except tomorrow? Probably not going to be back in town on time, unless someone wants to get me one/coach ticket.

5. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Email liamdhfc and ask maybe, would be shocked if we sold 600 in one day. But anything can happen!

StephenMac likes this.
  6. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

We shall announce further details regarding sales tomorrow. Monday they will be available before and during the Reserve Team game. Full details tomorrow.

7. iamwithnail

iamwithnail Well-Known Member

Sweet, thanks!

B.I.G likes this.
  8. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Liam = legend.

pettyboy and StephenMac like this.
  9. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

I'm so there

10. Al Crane

Al Crane Well-Known Member

I'm not there (again) but can make the final so fingers crossed! Although I hear rumours of postponements due to the Enfield situation, presumably our semi final remains unaffected and can go ahead regardless.

We've no reason to fear Margate as we've beaten them home and away and they're the ones under pressure from spending mega bucks on the squad. I think we've got some momentum going into the play offs and certainly a lot more resolve than we've generally had in recent months so I'm reasonably confident.

Cyclodunc and pompeydunc like this.
  11. Al Crane

Al Crane Well-Known Member

Should have checked the latest news before I wrote the above. The Isthmian league have issued a statement to say that a hearing will take place on Thursday so until that's sorted out the play off semi finals are not confirmed.

This is possibly good news if you couldn't make the semi finals but a fine example of the bumbling, disorganised idiots who run the FA/Isthmian league. How can Margate sell tickets without knowing when the game is? How can we organise coaches? What a mess!

12. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    StephenMac and pompeydunc like this.
  13. Scutta

Scutta Live Fast Die Bizarre

COME ON DULWICH!!!!!! WOOOO

shouldnt effect us, surely...

it's on

Cyclodunc and StephenMac like this.
  14. SDE

SDE Well-Known Member

Can't see why they can't confirm our game either way as well. From the wording it's hard to know whether to book a Margate hotel or not for Thursday night.

15. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Book one that allows cancellation, but I reckon game 90% likely to go ahead, as Enfield will surely agree to an earlier hearing.

Cyclodunc likes this.
  16. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager

I've already booked a hotel, and taken time off work, so I'd be very annoyed if they changed our game. Surely they won't, as there's no chance it could be affected by the Enfield situation. Although the FA aren't famous for basic competence...

StephenMac likes this.
  17. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

Going to grab a ticket today. Really looking forward to making it an even better time than the january game

18. Scutta

Scutta Live Fast Die Bizarre

can i sleep on your floor :thumbs:

19. RichardMoon

RichardMoon Active Member

How do playoffs work in this league (have looked but can't find a clear answer)? Is it over two legs or just one?

And when / where is the final?

I've got no chance of getting to Margate on a Tuesday evening, but hope a good crowd can get there to cheer the boys on!

Moroccan Sunset likes this.
  20. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager

One leg. In the final the team who finished higher in the league would be at home. So if we got through we could be at home if Enfield/Met Police (depending on the points deduction) also got through.

21. RichardMoon

RichardMoon Active Member

Cheers for that.

Just realised it's Thursday not Tuesday, but still no chance of going that far on a school night. :(

I'll be keeping an eye on twitter though and fingers crossed I'll have the chance to go to a final at Champion Hill....

Scutta and B.I.G like this.
  22. LocalMadMan

LocalMadMan Football. Beer. Punk Rock.

As it stands I'll be in the air en route to Barcelona while the Margit match is played. Needless to say I won't be too disappointed if the match gets moved. ;)

23. darryl

gareth taylor likes this.
  24. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

I'll be down tonight for 4 tickets.

2 x being collected by me and 2 x being collected by Frank :D

25. editor

editor hiraethified

Do the tickets have to be collected? And if so, is anyone from the Brixton area going down that can grab one for me, please?

26. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

Yes editor I am going later so will pick one up for you

editor likes this.
  27. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

Compulsory to stay for the reserve game while you are there....

28. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

Yep I shall do that. JBs birthday as well

29. editor

editor hiraethified

That's ace. Much appreciated.

Fingers likes this.
  30. dcdulwich

dcdulwich Well-Known Member