growth (plural growths)
- an increase in size, number, value, or strength
Growth was dampened by a softening of the global economy in 2001, but picked up in the subsequent years due to strong growth in China.
- (biology) the act of growing, getting bigger or higher
- (biology) something that grows or has grown
- (pathology) an abnormal mass such as a tumor
- It is encouraged, but not essential, that people enter new photos
- Up to 3 pictures allowed per person
- Last entry at midnight 31st March 2013
- Only use pictures you photographed yourself
- If you edit the picture then it'd be nice if you tell us what you did
- Please don’t change pictures once you have entered them.
- 1st April 2013 to midnight on 3rd April
- Anyone can vote. You don't have to have entered
- Vote for your 1st, 2nd and 3rd favourites
- 1st choice is worth 3 points, 2nd choice is worth 2 points and 3rd choice is worth 1 point
- The entry with the most points wins, and chooses the next theme.