LovePi Maths - GCSE Revision Classes - ONLY £5

Discussion in 'Brixton Noticeboard' started by Nathan Chandler, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Nathan Chandler

Nathan Chandler New Member

Hi everyone!

I have been privately and successfully tutoring mathematics for years, but have always had a passion to help more students than my timetable allows, and to make it much more affordable so everybody can learn to enjoy maths [​IMG]

So, from Monday 9th April, I will be running Foundation and Higher-tier GCSE Maths Revision Classes online. I have attached the digital flyer to this post.

For the seven weeks up to the first exam, I will be going over every topic in the syllabus and, by using examples and setting questions, making sure every student feels more confident about sitting their maths papers.

Most importantly, the size of the classes and how they will be structured will ensure students can ask questions and be provided with individual assistance whenever it is needed.

Each weekly class will be for an hour and the Foundation and Higher-tier classes will start at 4:30pm and 5:45pm, respectively.

I have limited spaces available so if you have any questions or would like to book a place in a class, contact me on 07595 986 746 or ask me in the comments.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. souljacker

souljacker Those tapas loving FUCKS

I've already got my GCSE maths thanks. Although, strictly speaking, it was an o level.

Slo-mo likes this.
  3. 1927

1927 Funnier than he thinks he is.

Thats the equivalent of an A* at A level these days then!