Lost Prophets...

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by aurora green, Jun 30, 2006.

1. belboid

belboid TUC Off Your Knees

yes, I was just coming to post the same thing. Fucking wanker copper.

2. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 0891 50 50 50

Bloody hell.. I didn't realise she'd been going to the police with the evidence all that time and kept being ignored. Her evidence stood up. Fucking South Wales police..wtf :facepalm:

With the restrictions on reporting this in place until now, I had also supposed that this was just a desperate alibi for being in cahoots with Watkins and possessing the material. To go through all that, at risk to her reputation and freedom, and in so doing be exposed publicly as a former sex worker, takes some doing. Fair play.

3. Giles

Giles Well-Known Member

He still has fans after what he did?

4. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

There was still a lot of fan love right after he got put inside, there was a we support Ian Watkins facebook page. I expect that's withered by now.

As for Mjadzelics, having only read a few articles on the matter I'll accept the jury's decision on that one. There was a lot of evidence she had shopped him a lot earlier and the cops had blanked her.

5. Citizen66

Citizen66 splash the cistern

Ched Evans does too. And the support of his girlfriend and her family. What a wonderful world we inhabit.

6. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

7. Plumdaff

Plumdaff joy in people

Yes there was a lot of evidence at the time of his arrest and I think she was very guilty of making the police look useless. Quite a malicious prosecution.

8. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

9. D'wards

D'wards I'm an excellent driver

Fanboys/girls are famously quite blind to their idol's wrongdoings.

Look at the Michael Jackson prats - if you look at the evidence in that case it is so clear he was guilty, but they staunchly stood by him. Huge miscarriage of justice that was.
    If anyone questions this just search on the physical evidence seized from Neverland alone on Google...

10. ska invita

ska invita back on the other side

thanks ddraig
    this should be a much bigger story I think - particularly in regards the police
    i wouldn't have seen it were it not for this thread

11. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

12. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

13. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

Police inaction over Ian Watkins left child at risk of abuse, says watchdog

Seems to be the SYP way.

14. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 0891 50 50 50

ddraig likes this.