Loose Change - Final Cut: Now on google video

Discussion in 'Compendium Of Kerrrr-azy Conspiracies' started by taffboy gwyrdd, Nov 25, 2007.

1. nosos

nosos Well-Known Member

... and debunking things like this is so fucking tedious because almost without fail, its core claims are supported by 'facts' stripped of context so 'disproving' the hypothesis invovles trawling through and recontextualising them, inevitably responded to by CT's with questions about the authority of the tesimony you're using, almost always holding far higher standards of proof for contrary claims than they use in assessing their own sources. :rolleyes:

2. Augie March

Augie March can i offer you a nice egg in this trying time?

Not wasting 2 hours of my life watching crappy internet conspiracy films: Priceless

:)

3. beesonthewhatnow

beesonthewhatnow going deaf for a living

Really, why are people even bothering to waste oxygen and bandwidth with this shit?

4. 8den

8den No I'm pretty sure that was 8ball...

I'm a factual mascohist.

Also a friend of mind's brother was in the south tower, and she loathe's these conspiracy theorists but cannot bring up the subject.

Theres a small army of tour guides, military types, structural engineers, , actors, architects (like urban75's own Architect) visual effects experts and just well bright souls who enjoy debunking conspiracy theores. One only needs to look back to when Jazzz lost his cool in the face of Architect's rigourous facts.

Standing up to ignorance and nonsense is a valid and honourable career. There are men and women who have embolded and emigged society standing up to conspiracy theories

5. Barking_Mad

Barking_Mad Non sibi sed omnibus

6. teuchter

teuchter je suis teuchter

[​IMG]

I see they quote from a review by Time Magazine there. As Time magazine says elsewhere in that review:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1531304-1,00.html

7. editor

editor hiraethified

8. 8den

8den No I'm pretty sure that was 8ball...

You can listen to George Monbiot debate David Ray Griffin and Dylan Avary
    here

best bit is about 25 minutes in;

win!

9. xenon

xenon A move in any direction

This is good stuff. And worth posting BTW. Speaking as someone who was subjected to a mate talking about this film the other night. I couldn't denounce him with facts as it's not something I've studied. But I know scientific, factual verifiable testomony when I don't see it.